⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Technical Fault with level 1535

Options
rfires
rfires Posts: 4 Newbie

Fault with level 1535. Game GOAL shows two cherries to bring down. Got one cherry down but the second falls in the middle square/ grid so is is impossible to get it into the right column for it to fall through the exit hole to complete the game.

Some posted videos for this level show only one cherry to be brought down but my Samsung Galaxy phone and tablet, you must bring down two. Played over and over again on, easy enough to bring down one  but it is absolutely impossible to get that second fruit out of the center column to be moved to the left or right to be brought down to win the game.. Please assist

Answers

• Lindy_Shelden
    Lindy_Shelden Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

Thank you for making us aware of this topic.

I have passed this information forward to the technical team who will now take a look to see what's going on. The moment they get back to me with any news, I will be sure to let you know.

In the meantime, if anyone else has the same issue then please post below as this will be the main thread for updates.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Same issues!!
  • Bedbug_dog
    Bedbug_dog Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

I have passed this information forward to the technical team who will now take a look to see what's going on. The moment they get back to me with any news, I will be sure to let you know.

In the meantime, if anyone else has the same issue then please post below as this will be the main thread for updates.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Same issue shows 2 cherries. No exit for 2nd cherry
  • Sweetnessami
    Sweetnessami Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

Kind regards,

Johnny

I am so glad it's not just me. The YouTube tutorial shows only one cherry, but the design we have is displaying two. There is not a portal for the second cherry to move through in the middle section of the game where the second cherry appears.
  • LotusDiamond
    LotusDiamond Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

Kind regards,

Johnny

I have the same issue..played it dozens of times and used a lot of special pieces! If only I had checked earlier! (Angry)
  • Sweetnessami
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

Kind regards,

Johnny

It's fixed!!! Thank you!!!
  • Basheer_Hawoot
    Basheer_Hawoot Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

Kind regards,

Johnny

I have the same problem level 1535 candy crush saga
  • Sweetnessami
    Options

I am having the same issue.  I have used special pieces and extra lives trying to figure out that it appears to be a technical glitch.  I hope this gets fixed.

They have corrected the problem. Yeah!!!
  • Sweetnessami
    Options

Same issue via a browser, iPad and iPhone..

The problem has been fixed.
  • Jerry_Berkowitz
    Jerry_Berkowitz Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

After more than 24 hours of using many lives and boosters and eventually doing my research on the internet and YouTube, reading comments and posting myself, I got very frustrated to say the least waiting for an solution. I decided to pull out my Apple Computer, login to candy crush, and while it didn't sync my over 100 lives, nor any of my boosters, it did sync to level 1535' I opened up the level and sure enough, there is only one cherry to bring down, to win the game. I was about to win the game, I was out of lives, it was my last move, so I purchased 5 extra moves for $0.99 out of pure frustration! I brought the one cherry down and won the level.  Is King prepared to reimburse the lives,boosters and $0.99 for all of my time,frustration and trouble?

On another note, on all of my androids, with recent updates my levels stop at 1535. However I noticed when I opened my Apple computer there are many more levels. Why are they not in sync on the androids?

I asked same question, Facebook version is way ahead of mobile. I don't know why we need to wait till Wednesday for more levels on iPad?
  • Jerry_Berkowitz
    Jerry_Berkowitz Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Same issue over and over again. Wasted time and bonus boosters for nothing. Hopefully its fixed soon. Is there Any compensation for the lost boosters?

Do they ever compensate for lost boosters? Luckily the sugar drops are a good source of free boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?