Game play on PC is unfair

Colleen_Beamer
Colleen_Beamer Posts: 5 Level 2

Game play on the PC and on a tablet is different and this is unfair.  When I play on my PC, if I am gifted extra lives but my lives are full, I cannot accumulate them.  My friend plays on a tablet and when she gets gifted lives she can accumulate them - they are retained in her "mailbox".  This is unfair.  The game should play the same on both the PC and on a tablet!

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

You still get free lives given to you, they recharge so really there's not much difference. You can still play for a good 30 minutes or more which I think is enough :)

• Colleen_Beamer

You still get free lives given to you, they recharge so really there's not much difference. You can still play for a good 30 minutes or more which I think is enough :)

No this is *not* good enough. I use my 5 lives then have to wait hours for them to replenish. In the meantime, if friends send me lives and I go into the game and my lives have replenished, I lose all the lives my friends have sent me. On a hard level, like the one I'm on, extra lives would be helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Colleen_Beamer

I keep getting messages from King Care saying your answer solves my question. I *does* not. A friend that plays on a mobile device can accumulate lives. At one point she told me she had 200 lives in her mail. Game play between PC and mobile devices should be the same!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?