Issue with receiving tickets

NDSoccerNation
NDSoccerNation Posts: 2 Newbie

My mom has had issues receiving tickets and lives. She gets notifications on Facebook saying they have been sent but when she goes into the game they are not there. When she has this issue before we had to end up resorting to deleting the app and reinstalling fresh and reconnecting to Facebook. She lost hundreds of live and boosters, but it did allow the ticket she was waiting on to come through. She is now having the same issue and she doesn't want to lose lives and boosters again by attempting to uninstalling and reinstalling a fresh copy of the app.

Any suggestions on why she cannot get tickets and lives even though her Facebook notifications are saying they have been sent and received?

Any idea how she can get back all those lost lives and boosters from before?

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi,

Has she already tried to simply turn off those notifications?

I recon she´ll get them anyways. The thing is that I found out that if I click on the notification, it seems to disappear and I can´t see where it is. But if I go in randomly, I have the items in my inbox.

Check here https://www.facebook.com/help/476337625740088 on how to turn those notifications off. 

• NDSoccerNation
    NDSoccerNation Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

Has she already tried to simply turn off those notifications?

I recon she´ll get them anyways. The thing is that I found out that if I click on the notification, it seems to disappear and I can´t see where it is. But if I go in randomly, I have the items in my inbox.

Check here https://www.facebook.com/help/476337625740088 on how to turn those notifications off. 

But is this in hopes of resolving all activity being on the computer? The issue is that she receives the notification saying she has gotten a ticket or life on her iPad Facebook notification, but when she opens her Candy Crush app there is no ticket or life available. She is not accessing the game through Facebook.
  • Periwinkle
    Periwinkle Posts: 24 Level 2

Turning off the notifications worked for me.  I had turned them on in Apps (left side of FB home page) and went into the little gear under Candy Crush.  It turns out this, stops lives from showing up and I'm guessing, also tickets.  I hadn't changed anything but this.  Now here's what's weird.  Turning ON the notifications in Soda did not cause problems.  In fact, I was suddenly able to receive lives.  Go figure!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?