📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why did my boosters disappear?

Options

Answers

• Debbie_Harmon
    Debbie_Harmon Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

In-game items such as boosters and lives/messages are linked to the game application and not to Facebook like your progress, scores and gold bars are.

Updates for the game app and mobile software, if the app crashes or is deleted or even connection issues can sometimes cause a loss of this data. Generally we recommend that players don't store up a lot of lives or boosters for this reason as these free items are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," we generally do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost.

I'm sorry that you have lost them on this occasion.  

I love how they tagged this problem as "solved"...not hardly! This is an obvious intentional flaw that has made them very rich so they are not going to fix it.
  • NancyHG53
    NancyHG53 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

In-game items such as boosters and lives/messages are linked to the game application and not to Facebook like your progress, scores and gold bars are.

Updates for the game app and mobile software, if the app crashes or is deleted or even connection issues can sometimes cause a loss of this data. Generally we recommend that players don't store up a lot of lives or boosters for this reason as these free items are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," we generally do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost.

This is a bad answer. They should help us out. I will not spend any more money on them and will send bad reviews as well. I like the game, but the loss of my bossters does not make me want to play anymore. The web help is not helpful at all. The lack of any answers is unacceptable. Bad business practice.
  • NancyHG53
    NancyHG53 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

PS This has happened 3 thimes to me. 3 Strikes and you are out.
  • Liew_Kim_Lan
    Liew_Kim_Lan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

wow! problem 'solved'!?!?
  • Kathleen-2
    Kathleen-2 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

King's updates seem to cause the loss of boosters. My tablet has not crashed, been restored or any of the other "issues", only happens after upgrades. I would think that the techs would be able to fix this ongoing issue and not just thumb their noses at us. Extremely poor customer service. Frustrating to know they don't care.
  • Fiona_Kathleen
    Fiona_Kathleen Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

"Correct Answer" What a load of crap. I wonder if there's a mass tort lawsuit against King games we could join. Hmmmm
  • Marti_
    Marti_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

This answer is a bunch of crap. My boosters disappeared and I didn't do anything or have connection issues. If you don't know how to fix it or are unwilling to do so just say so.
  • devesh.shri
    devesh.shri Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Bs. .
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

>>Generally we recommend that players don't store up a lot of lives or boosters for this reason

Its bs. . They can't even keep up the data secured for their own app. . And pretty bs recommendation. Its up to players as how they want to use boosters.

You guys are doing shitty job and blaming players

Imagine you get a gift voucher from a company. That gift voucher comes with an expiry date. Are you the one entitled to decide how and when you can use this gift voucher? No, you are not. Same thing here. You get something for free, but you should use it, not save it. Nothing to do with data security, just keeping their apps small so your device´s memory doesn´t collapse. What you call ´bs´ is what you accepted when downloading or playing their games as per the terms & conditions you most likely did not read.
  • Kreshna
    Kreshna Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I lost many many boosters that I earned from wheel, playing special challenges and sugar drops and POOF, all gone! I'M DONE with King Digital and ALL their games!!!!!

Same happened to me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?