We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Game not progessing

Denise-8
Denise-8 Posts: 8 Level 2

I completed level 1715 on Candy Crush Saga, on my MacBook. The game will not go any further. The game won't synch with my iPad or my Galaxy S6. On my Galaxy S6 the game is stuck on level 1685 and states that there are no more levels to play at this time. I did all the regular suggested things - I uninstalled the game on all my devices and reinstalled, closed out of FaceBook and went back in...NOTHING IS WORKING. Can I have an answer that is not a canned response from a robot please? Or, give my money back that I just paid for extra stuff...yes, I want my money back since you can't seem to keep the game going!

Answers

• Denise-8
    Denise-8 Posts: 8 Level 2

FaceBook updated more often than mobile does.  It takes longer to port games to mobile and to update them.

I use Facebook on my phone to play so that isn't the issue. The issue is the game. They have no problem taking money, but to actually fix bugs...forget it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?