Level 1741

Options
JL_Freckle
JL_Freckle Posts: 20 Level 2

I had a friend watch the seconds on level 1741. When all the wraps go off (if it plays out that way) it uses approximately 25 seconds, more so if while the wraps pop it makes more special candies. Sometimes it makes to many special candies it completely uses up the clock without ever having a chance to play. The center column and the left column "trickle" down using more clock time. I play this on a laptop with a quad core processor (meaning it's fast) and on my iPhone 5s which is also fast. The closest I've been is 120,000 and that's only because the game play made three color bombs which exploded then trickle down ... and then game over. Someone else else posted the 5 second candies do not come down. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. It's not consistent. 

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Either your machine isn't as fast as you think or that approximately is very approximate indeed. I've just replayed the level (and beat it for the 3rd time on the first new attempt with no boosters or extra time allowance) and timed it at 10 secs to do the whole cascade of explosions. As I've said before, the more colour bombs you explode (separately) the more extra time candies there are notwithstanding the  basic randomness of the distribution. If you hesitate at all in using the colour bombs then you will get less benefit from them.

This level does not need any adjustment to make it beatable and I would actually recommend using no boosters on it because they are more hindrance than help.

• gibbie
    gibbie Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Either your machine isn't as fast as you think or that approximately is very approximate indeed. I've just replayed the level (and beat it for the 3rd time on the first new attempt with no boosters or extra time allowance) and timed it at 10 secs to do the whole cascade of explosions. As I've said before, the more colour bombs you explode (separately) the more extra time candies there are notwithstanding the  basic randomness of the distribution. If you hesitate at all in using the colour bombs then you will get less benefit from them.

This level does not need any adjustment to make it beatable and I would actually recommend using no boosters on it because they are more hindrance than help.

I agree with no booster as I've even tried without doing a move. Then I got about 35'000ish. Some games on this level I don't even get that when I'm playing properly. Looks like candy crush has lost someone else as I'm not buying another puter.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?