⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 1779?

Answers

• Murdock
    Murdock Posts: 12 Level 2

Finally I did it! I don't know how but I have managed to beat it!

I finally did it too. I think I got a fairly lucky board and I had to use 1 switch and 3 lollipop hammers.
  • Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3

Totally disappointed.... I waited all week for this next level to finally play my favorite game and I was faced with this? Unacceptable, King what were you thinking? You left your biggest fans down again. At least take out the bombs and give us mystery candies to help us through this miserable level. You need to rethink this one.

Like a fool I have been playing to win this level and I have finally won by using a coconut wheel and a few lolly hammers. I think King made it easier than it was originally. Way to much good luck lately.
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

Finally I did it! I don't know how but I have managed to beat it!

I had to use a ton of boosters for this one. It was impossible otherwise!
  • gigi11
    gigi11 Posts: 14 Level 2

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback for level 1779.

We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play. 

Your feedback has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Do the math King...this is impossible without boosters..poor game design!!
  • bernchye
    bernchye Posts: 14 Level 2

Hi guys,

We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play. 

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Mark, Have this game level already improved by Game Studio?
  • giseleobrien
    giseleobrien Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I give up .... this level 1779 is impossible
  • 300bowler
    300bowler Posts: 31 Level 2

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

it's one thing to make a level difficult but this level is impossible. Not going to play candy crush anymore this just isn't fun anymore :(
  • Marija_Nikolic
    Marija_Nikolic Posts: 14 Level 2

Well, I have managed to beat it now with coconut wheels and a lot of very nifty work with about 10 lollipops and 6 hands and my 'friend' at this level is also through so I suppose I can't support the view that it's impossible as such. If you can't wait for a change then I guess stockpiling the FREE in-play boosters is the thing to be doing.

And if it's any consolation (it isn't) 1780 may just be worse so you're not missing anything! It's gonna be a difficult week, folks. Buckle up for a bumpy ride!

I don't know to cheat and don't want to spend any money on the game ... the only thing I want is fun, but this level was not fun ...
  • Marija_Nikolic
    Marija_Nikolic Posts: 14 Level 2

Well, I have managed to beat it now with coconut wheels and a lot of very nifty work with about 10 lollipops and 6 hands and my 'friend' at this level is also through so I suppose I can't support the view that it's impossible as such. If you can't wait for a change then I guess stockpiling the FREE in-play boosters is the thing to be doing.

And if it's any consolation (it isn't) 1780 may just be worse so you're not missing anything! It's gonna be a difficult week, folks. Buckle up for a bumpy ride!

I don't know to cheat and don't want to spend any money on the game ... the only thing I want is fun, but this level was not fun ... so I tried to find help here...
  • Jennifer_Stewart
    Jennifer_Stewart Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I've been stuck on this level for over a week. It's no longer fun to play a game where the levels are impossible to pass. There is no skill involved in levels like this. I'm over it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?