facebook connexion error

Pierre_Cote
Pierre_Cote Posts: 4 Newbie

i had already asked 1question about facebook connexion error for leve 366 on candy crush saga (reference 4911992770)

where could i find the answer?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Pierre!

I suggest you first try switching your Internet connection from WiFi to 3G/4G

If the issue persists then try connecting the game to Kingdom instead of Facebook:

1) Start the game on your mobile device

2) Click on the circle menu, lower left corner

3) Click on the green cogwheel icon and from here scroll to 'disconnect Facebook'

4) Close the windows and you are now back to the main screen

5) Click once again on the circle menu, lower left corner and now you can click on the orange ikon with the crown

Once Candy Crush Saga is connected to Kingdom you should now be able to use all features in the game.

Cheers :-)

• Céline_André
    Céline_André Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Pierre!

If the issue persists then try connecting the game to Kingdom instead of Facebook:

3) Click on the green cogwheel icon and from here scroll to 'disconnect Facebook'

5) Click once again on the circle menu, lower left corner and now you can click on the orange ikon with the crown

Once Candy Crush Saga is connected to Kingdom you should now be able to use all features in the game.

Avec le même problème j ai effectuer les manipulations que vous avez citer et pourtant je suis toujours en échec connexion Facebook , mes amis ne peuvent pas m aider à avancer dans le jeu et pourtant je reçois bien leur notifications
  • Pierre_Cote
    Pierre_Cote Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Pierre!

La deconnexion facebook ne semble pas fonctionnee, j'ai recu seulement 1 des 3 billets requis...seul le temps semble pouvoir me faire avancer. De plus pendant ma deconnexion je ne peux pas aider mes amis ..... Pas tres bonne solution.Si je desinstalle puis reinstalle le jeu, est ce que je vais revenir au meme niveau?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?