⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can level 1810 ever be completed?

Answers

• Corinne_
    Corinne_ Posts: 5 Level 2

King do you realize there is a bug in this level.  It causes it to shuffle and end the game even though there are moves available.  This level is almost impossible without paying for extra time about 20 times.  I am speaking about level 1810

This keeps happening to me as well
  • sporti883
    sporti883 Posts: 26 Level 2

King do you realize there is a bug in this level.  It causes it to shuffle and end the game even though there are moves available.  This level is almost impossible without paying for extra time about 20 times.  I am speaking about level 1810

For me, once it didn't even need to shuffle again - there was a three match right above the wrapped candy it had made, but it shut down and said no more moves available. The highest I've gotten is about 90 000. I like a challenge but this is a bit much, what with the constant losing of lives due to the shuffle bit.
  • Tim_
    Tim_ Posts: 8 Level 2

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

You need to fix the bug that ends the game because of "no more switches" when there clearly are possible switches! It's very annoying to wait half an hour for a life only to see it vanish after you haven't even made any moves. It has done this to me on several occasions, even with three red candies in a row clearly visible above the "no switches" message!
  • Shahrzad_
    Shahrzad_ Posts: 7 Level 2

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

How about fixing it pretty soon?! Are we supposed to keep wasting lives and prizes till next week. The least you can do is to just remove the whole episode. And by the way I'm really curious, does any of people who design this game ever play it? If they did, they would have definitely noticed the problems.
  • Lori_S
    Lori_S Posts: 1 Newbie

This level is just ridiculous! I am tired of wasting lives, especially when the "no more switch" message appears and there are moves..this makes me not want to play this game any more. Please fix it!!! Getting 200,000 points is almost impossible. Be reasonable..
  • HalieRupp13
    HalieRupp13 Posts: 1 Newbie

Yes, it would appear that somebody's made a boo-boo and I'm sure it will be corrected in due course but I've really got to take issue with this apparent sense of entitlement you feel to have everything brought down to your level because of age or disability or whatever. Do you really think you bear no responsibility whatsoever for choosing games which are suitable for whatever disability you have. Are you really saying that every game in existence must be deskilled so that you can play it or at least any game which you deign to play? And it's alright is it if every player who does not suffer as you do, presumably the vast majority in fact, must be deprived of a decent challenge because you can't cope?

For a game that you don't even pay for and play completely at your own will that seems to me like absolutely immense gall, frankly! At 58 I'd hardly call my reflexes lightning fast but by plugging away I'm able to keep up thus far. If I ever find that I am no longer up to it then I will withdraw gracefully. If I ever start even thinking that I'm bigger than the game and that it must therefore be adapted unceasingly to my ever declining abilities then I will gladly give the orders to have myself taken out and shot. If it's time to go then do it with a bit of dignity and grace for crying out loud! They say that an overweening sense of entitlement is a problem with the young of today. If so, it's becoming increasingly clear where they got it from.

Times levels are hard for all of us. Being older makes it harder. Yes, we can choose another game, but we like this one. Wait a few years and maybe it will be YOU complaining. Be kind, and not abusive to others.
  • Arlene_Molinaro
    Arlene_Molinaro Posts: 4 Newbie

Thanks for taking the time to fix level 1810. Anyone who has gotten this far is obviously a long time player. I will keep trying to play this level until it can be updated. Thanks again for listening to all of the players.
  • Eduardo_Canamar
    Eduardo_Canamar Posts: 1 Newbie

there is no way that level 1810 of candy crush to be accomplish. I think you should take a good look at the requirements of the level and make a modification. Unless that what you are looking for is a big payment to pass it.
  • Jack_Binch
    Jack_Binch Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2016

Yes, it would appear that somebody's made a boo-boo and I'm sure it will be corrected in due course but I've really got to take issue with this apparent sense of entitlement you feel to have everything brought down to your level because of age or disability or whatever. Do you really think you bear no responsibility whatsoever for choosing games which are suitable for whatever disability you have. Are you really saying that every game in existence must be deskilled so that you can play it or at least any game which you deign to play? And it's alright is it if every player who does not suffer as you do, presumably the vast majority in fact, must be deprived of a decent challenge because you can't cope?

For a game that you don't even pay for and play completely at your own will that seems to me like absolutely immense gall, frankly! At 58 I'd hardly call my reflexes lightning fast but by plugging away I'm able to keep up thus far. If I ever find that I am no longer up to it then I will withdraw gracefully. If I ever start even thinking that I'm bigger than the game and that it must therefore be adapted unceasingly to my ever declining abilities then I will gladly give the orders to have myself taken out and shot. If it's time to go then do it with a bit of dignity and grace for crying out loud! They say that an overweening sense of entitlement is a problem with the young of today. If so, it's becoming increasingly clear where they got it from.

Baz, you do not say what level you are on. King has done a good job of making the game enjoyable for different levels of players. That is what the three stars are about. If you are that bloody good, get three stars on 1810. It just does not have to be almost impossible to get one star.
  • Pasqualina_Russo
    Pasqualina_Russo Posts: 3 Newbie

this level is impossible use up my lives and gold can not even get 1/4 way though so get this level fix soon king

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?