⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can level 1810 ever be completed?

Options

Answers

• darnold1953
    darnold1953 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

Clearly, this issue has not been solved! Why is it marked so?
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Debbie my computer is like yours.  Everytime I make a match cannot make another move until the candies have finished their cascading.  I have arthritis in my hands so I am slower anyway but the more I do this level the more my hands hurt.   And the more extra time candies I hit the longer it goes on for.  Catch 22.  I enjoy playing candy crush but I too am now considering getting back my life because of the times levels.

I know Lynn, I too have a disability which only adds to the problems. When I reach a timed level my stress and frustration level just automatically increases. Basically if they don't make a "BIG" change to this level I will be forced to quit. I really get what your saying about the extra time, just prolongs the agony, lol.
  • Debbie-5
    edited June 2016
    Options

All the boosters I tried using on this level should be restored.  What a huge waste!  

jsmile, Don't waste your boosters. None of these will help you pass. Only gold bars which will get you the extra time you may need and even then it could get quite costly since you have to use 9 bars for 15 seconds, 15 bars for the next 15 sec + a stripe candy, and I believe 23 bars for next 15 sec + a color bomb & stripe/wrap candy. So playing 1 time you could potentially use-up 47 gold bars to pass, all for an addl 45 seconds. Just not worth it.
  • Debbie-5
    Options

I have passed it just now, after many many tires.  Like you all, I kept saying it was impossible.   I must have just had a ridiculously lucky board because I got a bunch of color bombs right off the bat without having to use boosters, and then I used boosters for the rest.  I used a lot of lollipops and hand switches to make color bombs, and then had to use my gold to get extra time, twice (after the first extra time I ended with 198,600!  I almost cried) So, it can be passed, but be prepared to use everything you have.  

Yea, glad to hear you passed and movin on frizzy1. Sorry that it cost you so many boosters though. Sounds like it was rough going, lol.
  • Debbie-5
    edited June 2016
    Options

I'd even spend money for extra time if I was close to 200,000  on level 1810.. but I can't even break 100,000 after probably 50 attempts... please fix this!

I so agree with you Candy. I would get the extra time if I could come close. I cant even get to 75000, lol.
  • merrydv
    merrydv Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

I have passed it just now, after many many tires.  Like you all, I kept saying it was impossible.   I must have just had a ridiculously lucky board because I got a bunch of color bombs right off the bat without having to use boosters, and then I used boosters for the rest.  I used a lot of lollipops and hand switches to make color bombs, and then had to use my gold to get extra time, twice (after the first extra time I ended with 198,600!  I almost cried) So, it can be passed, but be prepared to use everything you have.  

I'm glad you passed this level but this is supposed to be a free game. If people need to use a ridiculous amount of boosters plus gold, then this level isn't really beatable. A person can use all their gold(if they have any) and boosters and still not pass this level. This level needs to be adjusted.
  • Tamara_Mareno
    Tamara_Mareno Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

I agree with these complaints and comments. This level is a disaster in design and execution. Will check back for updates, but finished with CC for now.
  • Denys_Demers
    Denys_Demers Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'd even spend money for extra time if I was close to 200,000  on level 1810.. but I can't even break 100,000 after probably 50 attempts... please fix this!

I was seriously thinking of quitting Candy Crush completely because of this RIDICULOUS level 1810 until I saw all your comments, I may now hust wait until the next release for it to be fixed and it better not take too long as the person that put this stupid level in must have a boss
  • Arlene_Molinaro
    Arlene_Molinaro Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

A friend sent me extra moves for 1811.  I AM STILL STUCK ON 1810.  Please fix this mess.

Me too!
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

It doesn't appear this level was tested before release.  Now they are saying that the changes will not be released until Wednesday.  I would of thought they would of re-vamped prior to the weekend but I guess not.  I've been playing daily, keep trying but I still can't get to 80000.  I did get 72000 once and received 4 color bombs and some +5 candies for extra time but it wasn't nearly enough.  I just knew I was over 100000, lol.  Kinda makes me wonder if the update has been released.  At this point I sure hope not because if they have & I have already been playing, the changes made were not near enough for someone like myself to complete.  Ugh.  Good Luck Everyone 

80,000? Mine has to be 200,000???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?