📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can level 1810 ever be completed?

Options

Answers

• katsie-2
    katsie-2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

The Development Team is working on the solution and I will update you as soon as possible.

Kindly disregard that this thread has been marked down as solved. Unfortunately it is currently not possible to change the status of the thread.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

So much for listening to your customers and pathetic attempt to placate us with outright lies. 1810 doesn't exist on mobile and this level remains the same impossible game. See ya! Put a fork in me, I'm done with this game and all other King's money grabbers.
  • darnold1953
    darnold1953 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

The Development Team is working on the solution and I will update you as soon as possible.

Kindly disregard that this thread has been marked down as solved. Unfortunately it is currently not possible to change the status of the thread.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

This level is not out for mobile devices. And by the way, you still have not fixed the kindle issue! The only way to exit candy crush is to power off the kindle. And you lose all of your boosters.
  • Lynn_PS
    Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

yeah right mobile device only goes to level 1805. Meanwhile the point of releasing new levels when there isn't any one to play them duh???? I'm over this
  • Fergie_1
    Fergie_1 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

New release of levels and no update to 1810.  Still glitching and impossible to compete.  Pathetic.

Same here, no changes Still can't get past 25,000 points! 200,000 is still impossible! So disappointed. Was hoping for some changes to be made to make this level more doable. Thanks for nothing!
  • dch36
    dch36 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

I thought this level was going to be fixed. I got 3/5 no more possible shuffles and there were 3 matching right in front of me. Ready to give up,
  • Zanne
    Zanne Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It doesn't appear this level was tested before release.  Now they are saying that the changes will not be released until Wednesday.  I would of thought they would of re-vamped prior to the weekend but I guess not.  I've been playing daily, keep trying but I still can't get to 80000.  I did get 72000 once and received 4 color bombs and some +5 candies for extra time but it wasn't nearly enough.  I just knew I was over 100000, lol.  Kinda makes me wonder if the update has been released.  At this point I sure hope not because if they have & I have already been playing, the changes made were not near enough for someone like myself to complete.  Ugh.  Good Luck Everyone 

...maybe NEXT Wednesday...what a letdown toady to find nothing changed - oh, maybe the changes are there, but so minimal as to have no discernable impact...
  • Fergie_1
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I think the shuffling issue is not as bad now. As for not being able to get the points, perhaps lowering the goal, addong more time anad less colors on the board?????? And as stated above, do we now need to wait another week???
  • Fergie_1
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Spoke too soon!! Just tried again and lost 3 lives due to no moves!!! Guess I'm done until this is resolved!
  • bernchye
    bernchye Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I am been playing for a week, please let us know once Mark (Team King care) have resolved this level. please do not keep too long players is losing the patience to wait for solution.
  • Ellen_StarWalker
    Ellen_StarWalker Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

King...you need at least 10 balls to get this to the points needed..cant believe you set this to solved..there are many complaints about this level.. and it's NOT solved...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?