How can level 1810 ever be completed?

Options

Answers

• Eveline_Morsch
    Eveline_Morsch Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

The Development Team is working on the solution and I will update you as soon as possible.

Kindly disregard that this thread has been marked down as solved. Unfortunately it is currently not possible to change the status of the thread.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

ik zie nog weinig verbetering
  • Sandy_C-A
    Sandy_C-A Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi guys,

The Development Team is working on the solution and I will update you as soon as possible.

Kindly disregard that this thread has been marked down as solved. Unfortunately it is currently not possible to change the status of the thread.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Wow King! Although I too am stuck on 1810, with the new release I looked ahead and it appears that there are four (4) timed levels coming up in the new release. Really 4????? I guess you really don't want us to play any longer. So sad.
  • MTV
    MTV Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I've lost 4 lives in a row just now from the inane shuffling. I want my 15+ lives back that I've lost playing this ridiculous level.
  • MalloryKnox
    MalloryKnox Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

TELL ME WHY I KEEP GETTING NOTIFIED FOR THIS QUESTION!!!! I DID NOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION!!! Yes it's all caps because I am yelling at you! STOP NOTIFYING ME ABOUT THIS!!!
  • Spring_Ho
    Spring_Ho Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Are they not getting enough money from that level??? How long do we need to wait? It is over a week now!!! I don't think it is difficult for them to fix it, just the question to "do" and "don't" only.
  • Pawan_Toshniwal
    Pawan_Toshniwal Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Struck on this level like forever :(
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

The newest episode, released today, has FOUR timed levels. :(  

Well that's just fabulous. I think they are creating levels for conflict discussions---maybe something to print in their new magazine??? "Look everyone--see how many people hate these timed levels--Let's do more of them then"
  • MT-B
    MT-B Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Cluster bomb...more like cluster fuck
  • Murdock
    Murdock Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

my prior post got moved to somewhere and I can't find it. Basically, I feel that King has no respect for their loyal players. If hundreds of people are complaining, then something should be done and it should've been done asap! Do they people that make the levels even play them? I hate timed levels but can always pass them after a number of tries, level 1810 will never be passed by me or many others in it's current state. Show us that you listen and care and fix it now.
  • Genny__
    Genny__ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Why not replace it with a different game for this level? That has been done in the past.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?