⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why was my android locked 9 days ago?

GlorCal8
GlorCal8 Posts: 5 Level 2

I know some people play on their phones and have to wait for the following Wednesday to play the next level. I've always played on my phone and iPad but never had to wait for the next level. But since I bought a laptop nine days ago, which now is sinchronized with the iPad, I can't now play on my android. Why is that? Surely we can still play on all devices without having to wait for the next level on a phone?

Thank you.

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Glorcal8- Welcome to King Care. The great thing about playing while logged into the Kingdom or Facebook, is that you can save your progress and continue your game from any device. 

May I ask which level you are currently playing on and is there an error message when you try to now play from your Android device?  Please can you check to see if there are any updates available for our game and for your device?

- Open the Google Play Store.In the top left corner where it says 'Play Store' with three small white bars next to it, tap here and a drop down menu opens.

- Now tap on 'My apps' and all your installed apps will show.

- Open any app to update it individually or simply press the 'Update All' button.

- Please be aware that this update might use a lot of data so we recommend doing this when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.

Also depending on your device settings apps may update only if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.Here is a video which shows this step:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz14wv4PXVg

- After you have installed the updates please turn the device off and on again.

Let me know how you get on :-) 

• GlorCal8
    GlorCal8 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi Glorcal8- Welcome to King Care. The great thing about playing while logged into the Kingdom or Facebook, is that you can save your progress and continue your game from any device. 

May I ask which level you are currently playing on and is there an error message when you try to now play from your Android device?  Please can you check to see if there are any updates available for our game and for your device?

- Open the Google Play Store.In the top left corner where it says 'Play Store' with three small white bars next to it, tap here and a drop down menu opens.

- Now tap on 'My apps' and all your installed apps will show.

- Open any app to update it individually or simply press the 'Update All' button.

- Please be aware that this update might use a lot of data so we recommend doing this when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.

Also depending on your device settings apps may update only if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.Here is a video which shows this step:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz14wv4PXVg

- After you have installed the updates please turn the device off and on again.

Let me know how you get on :-) 

Hi Cezdiamond. Thank you for your reply. The last level I played on my android was 1505 after that it locked. The message says, 'To be cont.... Soon there will be new places to explore. Until then play previous levels etc...'So I can't play on it. I use my iPad and still trying to get used to my laptop. I followed your instructions and my Facebook and candycrush apps are showing installed and have already been updated. I often get update app messages and act accordingly. I've even reset the app and turned off the phone and switched back on again and still nothing. 1505 is still locked. Is there anything else I could try?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?