What happened to all the boosters I've accumulated, they disappeared from my game?

Options
jasmi
jasmi Posts: 3 Newbie

Bombs, fish, striped candy, hand, lollipops from spins or won are gone, I didn't use them, what happened?

Best Answer

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Jasmi, you should probably check out this thread... it has a few answers in it. From what I've read it sounds like the boosters are attached to the app and can be lost so storing them up is not recommended. 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-did-my-boosters-disappear

• jasmi
    Options

I play Candy Crush almost everyday, I accumulate what I can and use my boosters when needed at levels that are frustrating. Now mine have disappeared from my kindle game and I questioned, MY answer state's it's resolved and it's not, although. Yet I am referred to an area that others have similar questions that are not resolved also when it states it is and all of the other people that had similar questions to almost exact questions have been dismissed. Why are we as a group not being given back what we accumulated in boosters? Some were purchased and some won. Fix the glitch and reimburse us for the technical mistakes. There should be no reason to dismiss sloppy mistakes. WE have earned or purchased these boosters your glitch makes us not want to play OR ever purchase extras. That is reasonable don't you think.

• jasmi
    Options

Hey Jasmi, you should probably check out this thread... it has a few answers in it. From what I've read it sounds like the boosters are attached to the app and can be lost so storing them up is not recommended. 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-did-my-boosters-disappear

I don't store them, I use them when needed, what do you think I want to cheat all the time, I did read everyone's comments, there is a problem and it should be looked into. So store that in your brain.
  • SVaughn
    SVaughn Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I agree!! It has happend multiple times. We should either be reimbursed or just give me back all the boosters I've purchased and earned!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?