We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Facebook sync broken since last update, how to get it fixed?

Answers

• ElisaH
    ElisaH Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello all,

Thank you for your comments.

Just to update you all. The game team at Candy Crush are aware of this issue and they are currently looking at what caused it and working on a solution. I don't have a timescale but as before I promise that as soon as I hear anything I will post here.

It's important in the mean time that you don't delete the application. This will not solve the issue and as mentioned it will cause a loss of stored boosters & lives.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Still having the same problems even after latest (today) update too.
  • MJay
    MJay Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello all,

Just to update you all. The game team at Candy Crush are aware of this issue and they are currently looking at what caused it and working on a solution. I don't have a timescale but as before I promise that as soon as I hear anything I will post here.

It's important in the mean time that you don't delete the application. This will not solve the issue and as mentioned it will cause a loss of stored boosters & lives.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Same here. I updated the app on both my devices believing the problem would have been solved with this update but no such luck. It is very frustrating....
  • Richard_O'Haire
    Richard_O'Haire Posts: 7 Level 2

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hi Johnny (or Admin team)... it's been 3 days since the last update -- any word on progress?? I'm nearly a 60-level difference between the online FB version and on my phone that I have to turn in within a week due to an upgrade -- can you somehow assure that I can keep my progress????
  • SaraP
    SaraP Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Seriously, fix it already! What's happening?
  • Pam_Lindenberg
    Pam_Lindenberg Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello,

Thank you for your post and for highlighting this issue.

I will pass your information forward and keep you updated with any further news that I get.

Kind regards,

Johnny

I noticed if i go to the activity log on my facebook account it shows the levels I passed but are not progressed on candy crush. if i click on them it brings me to a page that reads (Unfortunely, facebook has stopped).
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

We want to thank you all for your understanding. These problems can take a little time to identify. We hope to have things running smoothly again as soon as possible- Thanks!
  • terranova11
    terranova11 Posts: 138 Level 3

We want to thank you all for your understanding, we have not forgotten you. These problems can take a little time to identify. We hope to have things running smoothly again as soon as possible- Thanks! 

Thank you for the update Cezdiamond.
  • Christy_M
    Christy_M Posts: 3 Newbie

We want to thank you all for your understanding, we have not forgotten you. These problems can take a little time to identify. We hope to have things running smoothly again as soon as possible- Thanks! 

Thank you for the update. Does this mean we should expect to have our lost levels restored eventually?
  • CJ-4
    CJ-4 Posts: 9 Level 2

You mean, Lost Magic bean & Booster will not be recovered? Again?
  • Richard_O'Haire
    Richard_O'Haire Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited August 2016

I have 3 more days left to return my old phone, which has a 58 level gain between it and any other device. Can you guys help me recover these if you don't fix it in time? Does my phone have a unique game ID or something I can pull from it. Screenshots aren't great proof, but I can also provide that. Please let me know....(FYI, I've completed top level of 1925, but my other devices have me at level 1868. In the Dreamworld levels, I'm on 604 but showing at 599.)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?