⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why am I not receiving any rewards?

Options
LindaQuin
LindaQuin Posts: 1 Newbie

I have not been receiving any rewards for days. Can you help?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there and welcome to the Community 😃

Can you specify what kind of rewards you are not getting? Have you completed any events, challenges any quests or any daily rewards and not received any rewards?

In the meantime, there are few things you can try to make sure the game is working as it should.

Make sure you're using the latest version of the game app. Outdated versions might have compatibility issues that could prevent you from receiving lives.

Close the game app completely and then reopen it. This can sometimes resolve temporary glitches that are preventing you from receiving lives.

Restart Your Device:Restarting your device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) can help refresh the system and potentially fix any issues related to the game's functionality.

Check Internet Connection: A stable internet connection is essential for all online features of the game, including receiving lives. Check if you're connected to a reliable Wi-Fi or cellular network.

Log Out and Log In:Log out of your game account and then log back in. This can help refresh your account's connection to the game's servers.

Contact Support: If the issue persists after trying the above steps, consider reaching out to the game's customer support. They might be able to provide personalized assistance and look into your account for any issues.

How to contact Player Support from the game!

Hope this helps 🙂

• spiller
    spiller Posts: 138 Level 3
    Options

Rewards not received and logging out means I lose current balance of other boosters!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,808 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @spiller🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry!! I did not understand what you meant by you will lose your current balance of other boosters!!

Did you lose your boosters before, when you logged out of the game for some reason?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?