Level 2024 Bug - Magic Mixer

Options
JVL123
JVL123 Posts: 1 Newbie

Level not completable. You destroyed the Magic Mixer.

The level keeps ending even though I have not destroyed the Magic Mixer. There are instances when I actually have destroyed it and it explodes but in this case, the mixer is still turning and does not explode and the moves did not even touch it but the level ends and I get this message. This is definitely a bug in the game. Please advise.

Answers

• Marie_kb99
    Marie_kb99 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi JVL123,

The Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga has investigated level 2024 and everything is working as expected in the level.

The objective of this level is to collect all of the orders as displayed on the left hand side of the screen. The items you need to collect are created by the Magic Mixer in the middle of the game board. If you destroy the Mixer too early, by making matches next to it, then it can't create enough items for you to collect and the game will automatically end.

Best strategy for level 2024 is to take your time and plan your moves carefully to ensure you leave the Mixer on the board until you have collected all of the orders.

Here is a video of how the level can be completed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKD9mQKgFgM

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I believe it is a bug too. It keeps saying that I've destroyed the majic mixer but it is still there and spinning.
  • Alex_Lehotský
    Alex_Lehotský Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi JVL123,

The Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga has investigated level 2024 and everything is working as expected in the level.

The objective of this level is to collect all of the orders as displayed on the left hand side of the screen. The items you need to collect are created by the Magic Mixer in the middle of the game board. If you destroy the Mixer too early, by making matches next to it, then it can't create enough items for you to collect and the game will automatically end.

Best strategy for level 2024 is to take your time and plan your moves carefully to ensure you leave the Mixer on the board until you have collected all of the orders.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

It's definitely a bug. It says mixer is destroyed but I didn't touch it and it's still there.
  • Caren-3
    Caren-3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hi JVL123,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

This works on the computer on Facebook as expected. The problem is only on the iPad and other devices. You get the message and the Magic Mixer is still there.
  • Omartheoutmaker_
    Omartheoutmaker_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi JVL123,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Mark, this is NOT fixed. I get the mixer destroyed message while the mixer is still on the board. Just happened twice on my IPad.
  • cthom1174
    cthom1174 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi JVL123,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Not fixed - I had collected all I needed so mixer was no longer needed but it ended my game because I destroyed the mixer. Done. Just going to uninstall - you have two near impossible and certainly no fun levels in a row so it has become a drudgery and hard work instead of any fun.
  • tinaw
    tinaw Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi JVL123,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Having the same issue on Android. Haven't even touched the mixer and game ends saying I've destroyed it. Really annoying... Last week game wouldn't load on Chromebook, told to just install the app, which is a week behind my progress. So I wait and wait, building up bonuses in the mean time... only to waste them all on this level when it finally catches up :P
  • Julie_Patterson
    Julie_Patterson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi JVL123,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Playing on iPad and same issue.
  • Michforb
    Michforb Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hi JVL123,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

definitely a bug. says magic mixer destroyed and cant complete level even though there is enough boxes on the screen. playing on iphone 6. now treat calendar not working. and computer thru both google and firefox won't load stuck at 69% ugh ugh
  • Danilambert31
    Danilambert31 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi JVL123,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Definitely not fixed. I'm on my iphone playing and it's happened with 3 out of my 5 lives every time.
  • Janet_Rasor
    Janet_Rasor Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi JVL123,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

On mine the spawner is still there but it ends the game anyway

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?