Glitch Level 1001

Options

Answers

• Alin_Forga
    Alin_Forga Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Its not impossible. The keys drop every 5 moves. 31.. 26 etc. Then the fruit wont drop until the 1st is off the screen. Its definately possible though

On PC most of the time i don't receive all keys, so it's impossible given the fact that fruit come one by one.On phone or tablet you have a medium of 7-8 moves to get 5 fruits down...almost impossible..
  • Suzie_Thibedeau
    Suzie_Thibedeau Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this unpleasant experience. Thanks for highlighting this we will investigate this for you.

This is ridiculous, im not going to use all of my boosters to have it STILL not work, FIX the problem geniuses !!
  • Jen_Clempson
    Jen_Clempson Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Its not impossible. The keys drop every 5 moves. 31.. 26 etc. Then the fruit wont drop until the 1st is off the screen. Its definately possible though

Make sure you make a match under the key drop on that 5th move every time
  • Mr.Lobster
    Mr.Lobster Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Ohhhh!! I stop playing for week, but it's still not fixed. What a shame!

• Harin
    Harin Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2015
    Options

Pay attention to the guy who says that the keys fall when there are 31, 26, 21, 16 and 11 moves left. You need to enable the keys to fall by making a move under the key cannon during those turns. If you time it right, the first fruit will emerge when you have 21 moves left. I have managed to get past this level without boosters, after coming in and seeing that hint, within the next 5 games.

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Options

Hey everyone the Candy Crush team updated level 1001 yesterday so that the keys fall correctly. The level is still a difficult one so I am attaching the video I made for help. As you will see the keys fall until all the locks are removed so that you can finally beat Candy Crush level 1001 as long as you don't run out of moves. Hope it helps and you can all now move on :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH_0qlWSoqM

• Mr.Lobster
    Mr.Lobster Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Finally they fix it. By the way, I just beat this level before the fix 2 days ago without using booster and extra moves. It's just by pure luck. I think I'll go back to this level to try playing after the fix :)

• Cripece
    Cripece Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 2015
    Options

I completed this level (two days ago) & didnt use any boosters or extra moves etc. It just took time for the right combos to fall, but i did it neither the less. It did take 8 weeks to complete this level and agree its a total nightmare, but rest assured it can ben done without having to spend money. good lucj and dont give up hope !!

• kccircle
    kccircle Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is one of the levels where you need to complete via Facebook. Tried and tried on my iPad and iPhone which led me here to look for help. Had a bash on my laptop via Facebook to test some of the theories and the cherries flew out every time within the first  8-9 moves. Took me just a couple of goes to get it via this method

• Sdo23
    Sdo23 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Same problem here! Was thinking how come this level being so ridiculous until I checked out videos on youtube only found out the ingredients suppose to drop all at once... 

Idk what the level is about but I'm going to watch a video about it! I have it on andorid /computer\

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?