Level 2024 Bug - Magic Mixer

2»

Answers

• Gaynor_Sutton
    Gaynor_Sutton Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi JVL123,

The Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga has investigated level 2024 and everything is working as expected in the level.

The objective of this level is to collect all of the orders as displayed on the left hand side of the screen. The items you need to collect are created by the Magic Mixer in the middle of the game board. If you destroy the Mixer too early, by making matches next to it, then it can't create enough items for you to collect and the game will automatically end.

Best strategy for level 2024 is to take your time and plan your moves carefully to ensure you leave the Mixer on the board until you have collected all of the orders.

Here is a video of how the level can be completed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKD9mQKgFgM

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

This is also happening to me on 2024...really annoying end game appears while the mixer is still running not destroyed. Many times I could have completed the level. But it ends game. I know the rules do not destroy the mixer before the blocks are collected..I don't and it still ends.
  • Janine_Bates
    Janine_Bates Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi JVL123,

The Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga has investigated level 2024 and everything is working as expected in the level.

The objective of this level is to collect all of the orders as displayed on the left hand side of the screen. The items you need to collect are created by the Magic Mixer in the middle of the game board. If you destroy the Mixer too early, by making matches next to it, then it can't create enough items for you to collect and the game will automatically end.

Best strategy for level 2024 is to take your time and plan your moves carefully to ensure you leave the Mixer on the board until you have collected all of the orders.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I'm having the same issue. It clearly is an issue given how many people are commenting on the same thing. Surely someone at the HQ can check what we're saying on an appropriate device? By this point we all know the difference between the machine mixer getting destroyed (as it explodes) and a glitch in the game!
  • Minx954
    Minx954 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi JVL123,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Still not fixed, using HTC One. I'm nowhere near the mixer, and have already filled that order, but am still getting the message. This has happened several times.
  • Wheelycat
    Wheelycat Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2016

Hi JVL123,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Level 2024 has a glitch. The online forums (by King) say the issue is resolved, but multiple players have continued to post it is not. The game claims the magical mixer has been destroyed So the level quits on its own. In reality the mixer is not destroyed, and I have 2/3rds of my moves remaining. Please address this issue, As the frustration is moving me toward deleting The game.
  • Wheelycat
    Wheelycat Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm having the same issue. I've probably lost 7 lives now because around 4 or 5 moves in the game stops and says I destroyed the magic mixer when I was no where near it.

I am having the same issue! And the time stamp on your post says this is 7 weeks later. Unacceptable King, fix this issue.
  • Ddjacolik
    Ddjacolik Posts: 1 Newbie

Same thing keeps happening to me. The last time it happened, I was only about three or four moves in and I hadn't even made a move close to the mixer. Definitely a glitch. 

Have the same problem on iPad needed only 2 chocolates has 7 moves and got the message that it was uncompletable
  • Benoit_Kerviche_
    Benoit_Kerviche_ Posts: 1 Newbie

There is still a bug in level 2024. Please resolve the problem because it's impossible to go on 

iPhone 6

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?