Can I get my gold bars back?

vadelavan
vadelavan Posts: 2 Newbie

I traded in my ipad mini for a new one yesterday and my gold bars — 62 of them — vanished. Can I get them back?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,957 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.

• puneetgupta78
    puneetgupta78 Posts: 1 Newbie

I was earlier logged in via facebook. Today i created my account with email id and loged in. But lost all gold bars. I again loged in through facebook but still no gold bars. How to get back my gold bars

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,200 Candy Moderator

Hello Puneet @puneetgupta78🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Which device are you using to play the game? Can you show me a screenshot of your game map?

I need you to clarify something for me please... You said you were logged into your game through Facebook. You also said you have created an account with email ID -- is this account for your game or this King Community?

If so, your game account and King community account are not same and you cannot access your game through this Community.

To reply back, type your comment in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.

Talk to you soon🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?