Options

Answers

• tomtom
    tomtom Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Just passed with 200K points without boosters. Played for a couple of days with all scores below 40K and suddenly passed and I don't why. I did have a speckled ball left when time ran out. Maybe they fixed it. Who knows?

• tinzac
    tinzac Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

I agree with everyone here especially the slow conveyor belt by the time it moves it uses up the time. Time to pack it in

I agree, by the time it lets you make a move most of the time is gone, and it doesn't give enough time boosts
  • tinzac
    Options

I PASSED THIS RUBBISH TIMED LEVEL AFTER ABOUT 30 GAMES I MANAGED TO GET 70K THEN SPENT ROUGHLY 30 GOLD BARS GOT TO 167K, WITH THE HELP OF 7 LOLLY'S AND 5 SWAPS.If I wasn't getting the free bonuses every 8 hrs, I would've packed this game up months ago but until it cleans me out totally, I will stay with it because it doesn't cost me anything (other than a bit of time). However, I can see that moment coming in the next few weeks. Good luck to my fellow Candycrushers!!!

Yes, I had to increase my time with gold bars 3 times to pass
  • tinzac
    edited December 2016
    Options

Finally passed but had to use 5 hand swaps in addition to extra time (3 times on my last try) which cost me approximately 47 gold bars.  Ridiculous !!!!

2210 not as bad, you just have to keep to the upper half of board, 2205 was worse than 2210 for me, and of course 2199 was the worst of all. It's been a long time since I've wanted to replay levels, mostly I just get through them each week to beat it, not for fun. The ones I go back and play over are many levels below these.
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Now I'm stuck on 2205. Ugh!!!!  Happy Holidays everyone.  So over this game.

• Debbie-5
    edited December 2016
    Options

Finally passed but had to use 5 hand swaps in addition to extra time (3 times on my last try) which cost me approximately 47 gold bars.  Ridiculous !!!!

Hi Peter, all timed levels are idiotic as far as I'm concerned. Just money grabbers as you've mentioned many-a-time. I'm now stuck on 2205, ugh. Happy Holidays
  • Debbie-5
    Options

No matter how much we complain, it falls on deaf ears. Only when the King/Activision shareholders start asking questions as they see their money going down the drain will Management act. It will probably then be too late and those in Executive positions will be heading for the job queue. Unfortunately designers and games room staff can only do what their misguided bosses tell them to do !!

Right-on Peter !!! Happy Holidays
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Now I'm stuck on 2205. Ugh!!!!  Happy Holidays everyone.  So over this game.

2210 is even worse, and guess who used up all the gold on 2199 ?? >_<
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I so agree with everyone here and this ridiculous level.  More importantly though what I've noticed is fewer and fewer people are commenting on these higher levels which are deamed  "hard levels" and almost improbable to pass.  Have the once so dedicated players finally got fed up enough and moved on? I can see a big difference in the game level designs.  Activision/King needs to rethink their strategy and try to encourage and keep the game fun and intesting rather than discouraging and Boring!!!!  Maybe its time I move on as well.  I'm tired of complaining or providing constructive critisism because it's very obvious that no one at Activision really cares what I have to say or anyone else for that matter.  JMO, so no bashing please. 

I think they lost several players due to the ipad/ipod issues as well.
  • slavffl
    slavffl Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I'll pile on and agree with the comments above - this level is ridiculously stupid and pointless.  So I'll just wait and will eventually pass this level when King deems me ready to pass this level by giving me the most unrealistic and luckiest board imaginable.  That's clearly the key to the impossible timed levels - wait for some bullcrap luck. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?