⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

The Bobber - A new blocker

Options
Johnny_Crush
Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3

It seems that in the next episode a new element will be introduced, the bobber. This new blocker might have an official tutorial when it will debut, but the last blocker (the Evil Spawner) didn't have one when it made its first appearence (later on we found out that it's called Magic Mixer) and I thought that a FULL tutorial would be appreciated.First off: The Bobber is a blocker. It cannot be moved and it is indestructible (just like the Chocolate Spawner).But, it's not a bad guy, I mean not a real one. If it is hit by a special candy or by a Lollipop Hammer, it will spawn a Jelly Fish that will be activated immediately. If a Bobber is hit by a combo it will spawn 3 Jelly Fishes. If there are jellies on the board, fishes will target them, otherwise they will choose random candies and blockers. In the video below, I've played an ingredients level and I noticed that jelly fishes target blockers only when they are more enough (in the walkthrough video Color Bomb/Color Bomb is mandatory). If you make matches next to a bobber, nothing happens (unlike the Liquorice Swirls and Marmalade).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrTBw6gQrRM

Best Answer

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?