What is Candy Royale and how does it work?

Options

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,961 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Christine, thank you for your question!

I've spoken with the developers, and they've clarified my mistake regarding the information shared. The 99 random players mentioned are actually individuals who have played the level, and you're competing against the data collected from these players.

I hope this explanation resolves any doubts, and I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I'll make the necessary changes to the information posted to ensure accuracy going forward.

Thanks again 😃

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,567 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for taking the time to check this out and for finally making this clear! 😀

• quekkc
    quekkc Posts: 133 Level 3
    Options

The appearance of Candy Royale is unpredictable.

It was in my game in October for several days intermittently and the last 2 rewards are both 11 gold bars.

Then 2 days ago it reappeared. Passed 9 levels and rewarded 167 gold bars.

It's now more than 48 hours. Whenever I login, the Candy Royale window pops up. I click on "Play now" but nothing happen.

Now even the episode race is missing.

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 24,454 Level 5
    Options

Hello and Good Morning (here) to you, @QueenB!

Regarding the Candy Royale event, I have one suggestion and another criticism:

Suggestion: this challenge makes it easier for players to pass levels and reach the end of the event and even earn gold bars shared by other Saga players.

Criticism: now despite this event that the player loses this level and is no longer participating in this event due to levels that are difficult to pass, there would be no way to earn so many gold bars in pursuit of your objective of completing this event, unless we we have to wait 30 minutes for the event to return.

• soniayu
    soniayu Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

I share your @DBrain feeling and opinion. I find that from L14000+, even levels without skull are getting tricky and as difficult as Super Hard, not to mention those with Lengendary/Nightmarishly skulls. It is already an arduous feat to successfully complete 7 levels in a row. Now for a few times, I have been in and out of Candy Royal cos I am in 12 levels for 500 Gbars. I thought the general feeling is: "the tougher the event, the higher the rewards" to get the motivation.

Well, it is my priority to try to complete the levels ahead consecutively to stay on the Win Streak Neckless for better startboard boosters.

• Granny_Chow
    Granny_Chow Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

hi friends. I was slowly and carefully playing at L14800+ amid Candy Royal 11 Lvl/500Gbar. Yesterday when I completed L 14857, I saw on the map that I had passed the CRoyal marker but I was not rewarded the GBars. Swearing within myself, I refrained from contacting King Support n continued with the next level. Luckily I completed it on 1st try. Then I was rewarded the GBars. OMG, so it was a glitch that did not affect my gameplay.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,567 Level 5
    Options

I too have noticed that the number of levels have gone up. I had to play something like 12 levels (I didn't count, but surely it was more than 10) for a paultry reward of 22 gold bars. This event is a farce now. I would not recommend anyone spending any gold or money in order to complete the task. You can get 25 gold for winning the episode race, which is 15 levels, and it doesn't matter if you fail levels along the route so long as you don't take too long (more than 24 hours in my game) to complete it. That seems to be a better way to earn gold bars!

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 367 Level 4
    Options

I was hoping to get Double Royale this weekend, but it looks like it was replaced with 12 level version that awards boosters along the way. These boosters don't make up for much lower winnings though, and it's sad if Double Royale is gone for good, it was interesting and challenging to play it.

• DBrain
    DBrain Posts: 626 Level 3
    Options

Yeah! Lucky you, Even though it’s not funny…

I’ve had similar issue, I won the champions race and I wasn’t given the gold, I was furious I thought I had lost my winning streak.. I thought of reaching out to support but I just decided to continue to the next race. After winning 4 levels and was about to start the 5th that was when my winnings popped up.

• jk14
    jk14 Posts: 414 Level 3
    Options

I used to like Candy Royal but I’m now pressing a dislike button 👎

I’m asked to play 9 to 12 levels but reward is still so poor I would rather opt out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?