I've been trying to pass level 2049 but you guys say I can't

Vera_Barbosa
Vera_Barbosa Posts: 2 Newbie
The aim of the game is to make 450000 points in 30 seconds, i've been making more than that and it still says that I can't get through the next level. Is there any problem with this level? What can I do in order to pass to the next level? Thank you

Answers

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 310 Level 3

maybe because a candy bomb was about to explode?

• Vera_Barbosa
    Vera_Barbosa Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you so much for your reply. It was not because of a bomb. I did more than 1 million points and I reached the three stars- i have a photo but I'm unable to attach it here. I'm a bit angry cause I've done everything the level asks me to do and I still can't get through. Help??
  • Mary_Lou_Schuler
    Mary_Lou_Schuler Posts: 1 Newbie
    It does not say to get rid of bombs!!!!!!! It says to score 450000 points in 30 seconds. I have done it dozens of times. I even bought more time 3 times because I thought I misunderstood. I know I shouldn't have wasted my money. I don't mind difficult levels but I do mind being cheated. If all of the bombs have to be cleared ( not just not exploded but on the table) then that should be in the directions!!!! I am disgusted with King right now!!!! I can't deal with dishonest greedy slobs who prey on those who trust you to do the right way thing.
  • NooNoo
    NooNoo Posts: 1 Newbie
    It does not say to get rid of bombs!!!!!!! It says to score 450000 points in 30 seconds. I have done it dozens of times. I even bought more time 3 times because I thought I misunderstood. I know I shouldn't have wasted my money. I don't mind difficult levels but I do mind being cheated. If all of the bombs have to be cleared ( not just not exploded but on the table) then that should be in the directions!!!! I am disgusted with King right now!!!! I can't deal with dishonest greedy slobs who prey on those who trust you to do the right way thing.
    Mary I am in the exact same situation, I have been addicted to this game but this has really put me off, can't move on, going to give it up.
  • Isobel_Kleinman
    Isobel_Kleinman Posts: 1 Newbie

Game 2049 has a problem. I clearly won it several times. In fact I finally took a picture of the board telling me I failed. The goal was 450000. I took screen nshots of the last two failure notices though I clearly achieved well over the goal 524,220 and 1,047,940". I would be happy to,forward the pictures but I couldn't do it on this site. I would appreciate a response. Thank you, Isobel Kleinman

• Sian_Vaughan
    Sian_Vaughan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Me too
  • Tynersmith_
    Tynersmith_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Has there been any comment/remedy from King on this? I am having the same issue. Have clearly exceeded the 450000 point requirement multiple times and yet "fail". Disheartening if no response but it would be the final straw in beating this addiction.
  • Candycrusher-11
    Candycrusher-11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited November 2017

I am having this same problem...3stars multiple times and I still failed...really?!? I have a screenshot but can not attach it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?