Lost progress

Options
Flow
Flow Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi all ,

I write this message for my wife.

The game on her Iphone 4s get too many crashes. We change phone for an Iphone SE.

But all her progress was lost , return to lvl 1.

She had facebook , but for personally reasons , she deleted it , and she won't create another one account.

What can we do for get her levels back ? She was lvl 2017.

Platform : IOS

Thanks and regards,

Flo

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Flow,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    Options

Hi Flo,

I can assist in getting the game progress back in Candy Crush Saga.

Please notice that we require direct contact from a player in order to verify ownership of the game account. This can be arranged by letting the person with the issue log into King Care and post a request to have the levels restored. Once done a King Care moderator will get in contact and solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Flow
    Options

Ok , I will try to explain you :)

I let my husband write this post because I got bad english :)

I can't create an account here since I don't have Facebook anymore.

This register mail here isn't the good one , could you write me a private message and I let you my register old account Facebook ? ( I hope you could do something... )

Thanks a lot.

Flo and Amandine.

• Flow
    Options

Ticket-Id:4005375

Please help me , I put some money on this game , and I want to play it.

• MarkHawk
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Flow,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Flow
    Options

Many thanks for all you've done for me , You solved my question well !

Topic can be closed.

• Darrenm9_
    Darrenm9_ Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Flow,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hi, I to have recently lost all my progress. Been using saga on my phone and got to over level 550. Then decided to connect it with my Facebook and I’m back to the beginning. Please help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?