πŸ—“πŸ’«πŸŽ Your Holiday Season Event Calendar

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,866 Level 5
    Options

I agree the game has many glitches, but I like to play the game. As long as the glitch does not involve my playing of the new levels then I deal with it pretty well.

My Avatar turns into some little bird on occasion, has done it for years... I just ignore it.

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,395 Level 5
    Options

I qualified for the "Pot of Gold" event! 🀩😊🎫

And on top of that, I got these mastery points which I don't understand why I'm getting these points even though I don't have the "Mastery Season". πŸ€¨πŸ™Ž

• snakegore999
    snakegore999 Posts: 509 Level 3
    edited December 2023
    Options

With this season reskinning all green bubblegum squares as Crush-mas gift-wrapped presents, I'm already amazed to realize that baby gummi dragons already start wanting those presents in hope of getting toys right after they're born! What toys should we give them?

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 12,803 Level 5
    Options

Well I am glad that this collection is finally completed. It's been really tiresome with the game crashing every 2 levels, having to clear cash, close the phone, wait a few minutes, open it again between each levels. πŸ™„

Meanwhile I had access to the Season Mastery Silver chest... Hmmmmm! Another timed booster... will there be anything "to keep" in the Gold one ?

• DBrain
    DBrain Posts: 626 Level 3
    edited December 2023
    Options
  • DBrain
    Options
  • christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,145 Level 5
    Options

I agree the rewards for season mastery tokens are very disappointing. I also think they should have rolled this out to every player. So many get the tokens but don't have the event to use them. I am also annoyed by the vault challenge, where I get all those keys and I can't use them because every time I click onto the vault my game freezes. I don't have the patience for all these glitches, but I do really like the Adventure path. Have you tried this out yet @nekocat ? I have it in both of my games now and I think the levels are identical, although one game is in the 2000s and the other in the 4000s.

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

These events have been really good so far. I've completed all the daily events and also had the chance to play the adventure path, which I think is one of the best events for a long time and the hungry hatchling which is pretty good. The timed boosters help when trying to complete other events like the daily challenges, champions race, seasons pass etc it's also nice to be able to win some paint brushes. Other than buying them or reaching a milestone level, I don't think any event offers the chance to win those.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,272 Level 5
    Options

Day 14 Quests completed.

• DBrain
    Options

Fastest to win a race reward has just been reduced to 35 gold bars, when the usual 45 gold bars is not even enough..And you’re now being forced to watch advertisements to earn extra 5 gold bars to claim 40 gold bars..

This is not encouraging at all

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?