Game is freezing - error notice

Options

My game has been freezing whenever I use a candy bomb, goes to an orange screen with ape, says an error has occured which is being worked on. This has been going on for two days, I have sent three notes to support, no help, can someone please tell me what I can do to fix this. Thank you

Best Answer

• Josh-6
    Josh-6 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Same problem with colour bomb playing through Facebook Gameroom. I also tried sending an email to King Support, but i see that is pretty much useless with the auto response i got.

Answers

• Christine_Warren
    Christine_Warren Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Same problem.

I am reporting that there is an error message, which appears when try to use a color bombs in Candy Crush Saga which started at level 3010

An error has occurred. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment.)

I deleted my app and reinstated a new app from Microsoft store. I tried different browsers Opera, Firefox, Internet and back to Chrome. I finally took my laptop to PC Shop Computer the technician verified everything possible and said the problem is a bug in the CCS game on Facebook. I have loss all my lives 300+ on Facebook and only a few friends appear on my personal game, which is linked to Facebook and previously to King.com games. I am now at level 3013 but unable to play on Facebook. Each time I try to use a color bomb in Facebook the game freezes and give me the error message stated above. Attached is the print screen sent previously to Facebook at the beginning of this problem level 3010 in Facebook .All cache have been deleted. Please look into this matter and advise. Players on Facebook have sent me the attached CCS level 3010 error report stating that this is a KING problem that I should contact King. This problem is upsetting as I am 74 years old not knowledgeable when it comes to the working of games and computer. Bernard helped a while back and was very helpful. Please can you resolve this issue.  I also much preferred playing a King but now force to play n Facebook as King does not support certain levels. PLEASE HELP!

• Christine_Warren
    Christine_Warren Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Candy Crush Saga level 3010 error re use of color bombs.pdf

CCS level 3010 error report.pdf 

I am reporting that there is an error message, which appears when try to use a color bombs in Candy Crush Saga which started at level 3010

An error has occurred. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment.)

I deleted my app and reinstated a new app from Microsoft store. I tried different browsers Opera, Firefox, Internet and back to Chrome. I finally took my laptop to PC Shop Computer the technician verified everything possible and said the problem is a bug in the CCS game on Facebook. I have loss all my lives 300+ on Facebook and only a few friends appear on my personal game, which is linked to Facebook and previously to King.com games. I am now at level 3013 but unable to play on Facebook. Each time I try to use a color bomb in Facebook the game freezes and give me the error message stated above. Attached is the print screen sent previously to Facebook at the beginning of this problem level 3010 in Facebook .All cache have been deleted. Please look into this matter and advise. Players on Facebook have sent me the attached CCS level 3010 error report stating that this is a KING problem that I should contact King. This problem is upsetting as I am 74 years old not knowledgeable when it comes to the working of games and computer. Bernard helped a while back and was very helpful. Please can you resolve this issue.  I also much preferred playing a King but now force to play n Facebook as King does not support certain levels. PLEASE HELP!

• Josh-6
    Josh-6 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Same problem with colour bomb playing through Facebook Gameroom. I also tried sending an email to King Support, but i see that is pretty much useless with the auto response i got.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

This has been reported so please do not use the color bomb until it is fixed.

• Susan_Wengle
    Susan_Wengle Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2018
    Options

Well, Josh, it seems that YOUR comment SOLVED the issue!! Candy Crush developers are raking it in and leaving us frozen!
  • Bob_Hathway
    Bob_Hathway Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

This has been reported so please do not use the color bomb until it is fixed.

Why don't you just remove the update you installed a few days ago????
  • NRCada
    NRCada Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

3 moves then it goes to the error message appears. I don't even have to use a candy bomb. I have had no response from anyone.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?