“Communication Issue” caused to lose a ton of stuff, what happened?

Options
RevRodge
RevRodge Posts: 2 Newbie

Completed a Chocolate box challenge thing and when I tried to open it was presented with a message about a “Communication Issue” and was told to open the game again. When I did that I lost all the time based boosters I spent gold on, lost the the ability to see the Streak challenge or have a streak at all and lost the 15-20 streak that I was on.

Pretty disappointed since I spent quite a bit of gold getting there and on the boosters. Still never got the initial rewards and now all boosters and streak are gone :( That’s frustrating considering that I had worked pretty hard on that.

Any help is appreciated, I just don’t know what I did wrong.

Best Answer

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,267 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting . King is currently working on Sam's Streak and that might cause that you lose your progress in the feature or that you miss any unclaimed rewards.

Unfortunately, they are unable to restore your streak.

We understand this is not the best experience, and we're sorry for the inconveniences. Rest assured the Candy Crush Saga team is working to make the game better and more fun for everybody, and therefore they need to keep improving everyone's beloved features and events.

Thanks for your understanding

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,267 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting . King is currently working on Sam's Streak and that might cause that you lose your progress in the feature or that you miss any unclaimed rewards.

Unfortunately, they are unable to restore your streak.

We understand this is not the best experience, and we're sorry for the inconveniences. Rest assured the Candy Crush Saga team is working to make the game better and more fun for everybody, and therefore they need to keep improving everyone's beloved features and events.

Thanks for your understanding

• rjc_2001
    rjc_2001 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm experiencing a similar communication issue with the app's awards and progress. I have over 100 win streak in the episode races but now it's glitched out, doesn't show. Also cannot use gold bars to buy items. They need to fix this.

• RevRodge
    RevRodge Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for letting me know. I understand that glitches and bugs happen, and that you guys do your best. It just wiped me out to get to that point and I will probably have to put the game down for awhile.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?