⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How to get back levels that were lost when connected to Facebook

Options
Jason_Fischer
Jason_Fischer Posts: 3 Newbie

I was playing on iPhone only and was on level 1688 and tried to log onto Facebook to save my levels (as I was resetting my phone and iTunes was not allowing me to backup) but it reset my levels back to level 605.

Is there a way I can get my levels back now that I have a kingdom account or connected to Facebook?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Jason, sorry for the delay in responding and I appreciate your patience.  Have you gotten this resolved yet?  Since you have been playing your game through Facebook all progress should be saved.  Please write back and let me know if you are back to your current level and if not, we'll try to find you a resolution.

• Jason_Fischer
    Jason_Fischer Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Jason, sorry for the delay in responding and I appreciate your patience.  Have you gotten this resolved yet?  Since you have been playing your game through Facebook all progress should be saved.  Please write back and let me know if you are back to your current level and if not, we'll try to find you a resolution.

Hi ElsaNo I am still stuck on level 605. I have been playing offline on my phone for quite a while but when I tried to connect to Facebook in order to save my progress that way, it took my level back to 605 (which I think I played up to many years ago)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?