⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Very bad the new candy crush saga, pls back old version.Why did they change it?

Options
Ottilia_Pataki
Ottilia_Pataki Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 7 in Support

Very bad the new candy crush saga, pls back old version.Why did they change it?

Best Answer

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    edited June 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

What's bad about it? There's no fundamental difference in the game itself which is all that matters.

It was changed at Facebook's behest as support for Adobe Flash applications is being withdrawn. I trust that you find this new version at least a better option than no game at all?

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    edited June 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

What's bad about it? There's no fundamental difference in the game itself which is all that matters.

It was changed at Facebook's behest as support for Adobe Flash applications is being withdrawn. I trust that you find this new version at least a better option than no game at all?

• Nancy_Beeds
    Nancy_Beeds Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

its horrible .... no fundamental difference .... everything has changed ... MUCH WORSE ... WANT NEED THE OLD VERSION BACK ..... PLEASE

• Pam_McCormick
    Pam_McCormick Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

The new version will not let me move past 2300 even though I have completed it on 2 browsers. Very frustrating.

• cherryblossoms
    cherryblossoms Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

game is way too slow/draggy, design of the game looks childish, candies are too bright and hurting my eyes compared to old version. Unnecessary features like the piggy bank (?) if the game looked like this years ago I wouldn't have played it anyway. lol "no game at all"? there are tons of other apps to play why do we have to stay here and put up with this crappy new version? It was fun playing but it's time to say goodbye CCS since they have no intention of bringing back the original version...
  • mali3820
    mali3820 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

does King still have a file of old CCS?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,189 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mali3820🤗 Welcome to our sweet King Community!

This thread was opened in 2017, which was 7 years ago!! The game has changed a lot and many improvements and new features were brought in since then!!

I have just replied to your post HERE (click on the green letters). We can discuss more about your questions in that thread.

I will be closing this thread as it is very old!

Thank you & have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?