No Sound on Candy Crush Saga

Options
13»

Answers

• Roxanne-9
    Roxanne-9 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Good afternoon everyone!

Good news, the issue is NOT a King issue. Its actually a Google chrome issue. 

You can find a fix here, if the first doesn't work, try the second. Unfortunately the second could end up being a temporary fix, but its actually chrome's new way of auto muting videos. Apparently we don't like sound. So you have to click on things to allow them. Unfortunately as chrome do, they assume everyone keeps on top of everything they do. They forget regular users might not be programme developers or game makers. *sighs*

Here is the link with instructions for you :)

https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-missing-sound-on-games

Unfortunately I do not have the SOUND option in the site settings. Thanks though.
  • Rosalind-2
    Rosalind-2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Good afternoon everyone!

Good news, the issue is NOT a King issue. Its actually a Google chrome issue. 

You can find a fix here, if the first doesn't work, try the second. Unfortunately the second could end up being a temporary fix, but its actually chrome's new way of auto muting videos. Apparently we don't like sound. So you have to click on things to allow them. Unfortunately as chrome do, they assume everyone keeps on top of everything they do. They forget regular users might not be programme developers or game makers. *sighs*

Here is the link with instructions for you :)

https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-missing-sound-on-games

The second option worked for me, thank you!!
  • Julie_Barker
    Julie_Barker Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

This one works; 

Type this into your address bar

chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy

On the highlighted option choose no user gesture is required and restart your browser

Well that worked, thank you Roxanne
  • Flecka
    Flecka Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

no sound on my ipad

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?