Profile change on facebook.

Options
Müller_Gustavo
Müller_Gustavo Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello, I deleted my old profile on facebook, and I have a new one. S'[which now lost the evolution of my candy crush. Every time I try to link the candy to the new face, I go back to phase 1. The alternative I had was to delete the candy from the old face, and leave only on my android phone. But I want to be able to link him to the new face again, to continue my progress online with my friends. How can I solve this problem? Remark: I do not speak English, I use the google translator!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Muller- Thanks for posting on King Care, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

• Müller_Gustavo
    Müller_Gustavo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Obrigado pela atenção, já respondi você no particular.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

I hope that this is resolved now :-)

Thanks! 

• Patichdez
    Patichdez Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Muller- Thanks for posting on King Care, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

Hello! I have the same situation... could you help me? please!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?