I need to close the Facebook account associated with my ccs and also change the email address.

Options
John_Bashford
John_Bashford Posts: 2 Newbie

I need to close the Facebook account associated with my ccs and also change the email address. I now don't have access to the old email address.  I have had a go at changing f/b and email address, I'm on level 905 and ccs on the new email address has gone back to the beginning.  I would like to transfer my progress with ccs to my new email address and f/b account.  I see from other posts you message accounts privately.  I won't at this time write my old f/b or email address as this question might be posted for others to read.  If you can help I would appreciate it. 

Regards

john

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi John,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Patichdez
    Patichdez Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi John,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I have a similar problem, Mark... could you help me? please!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?