Can Not Get Link For Dexter Contest Status To Verify Score

Options
Petunia2253
Petunia2253 Posts: 12 Level 2

When the Dexter-Whale contest starts, I usually get "You have unlocked an event, blah blah".  Later, I am occasionally ... but NOT consistently ... shown my ranking score.  The problem is ... even though I win big time and see the whale get points, it does NOT display my ranking.  In fact, there is NO Whale link on my game-level path, like there has been in the past, so I cannot see my ranking.  This is the second and consecutive time this has happened.  The system is broken!  My firewall-AV-Ad blocker etc... has not changed, and I have tried deactivation ... but it still does not work.   Using the latest version of Firefox on Windows 8.1 with Facebook, which worked with several Dexter contests previously.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Petunia2253, sorry for the delay in responding.  I'm not sure if this is a new challenge that you are referring to.  Is this the challenge with the planets?  If so, there is a glitch in the game and the studio is trying to resolve it so hang in there!

• Petunia2253
    Petunia2253 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hi Petunia2253, sorry for the delay in responding.  I'm not sure if this is a new challenge that you are referring to.  Is this the challenge with the planets?  If so, there is a glitch in the game and the studio is trying to resolve it so hang in there!

Hi Elsa, .......................................... .................................................................. Thanks for your response!. Sorry for the delay, but I had given up at this point. ...................................................................................................................................................................... This involves a weekly contest held IN ADDITION TO playing the game levels of Candy Crush Saga. There is a new Dexter contest each week, starting on Thursdays and ending early Mondays. I am using the latest Firefox with Windows 8.1 on my personal computer. ......................................................................................................................................................... ..................... Here is how it goes: After I win a Saga Level, there is a whale (Dexter) that appears and eats the counted Stripes or Packages that were created during the game level that was won. This past week “Ann” had 1080 points accumulated for 2nd Place in the Contest, which counted packages created. For the past three weeks, the contest counted striped candies … only those that were created by matching 4 candies and then using them. ....................................................................................................................................................................... A few weeks ago, there was a Contest Icon Link on the same page as the map of levels, right near the one for my Messages. I can’t remember, but it might have been IN my message box. ............................. ................................................................................................................................. Anyway, I could keep track of my POSITION in the contestant listings at ANY time, which showed everyone’s score.This time it would only show my listing IF I had moved ahead of someone else … ie from 6th to 5th place. I could NOT locate a way just to see my status at any time. I had NO control. ............................................................................................................... ................................ ............................................ The last time this past weekend, I moved up .. and up .. to 2nd place. After that I was never given an update. I logged off, logged in. Restarted my computer. Tried bookmarking it. Nothing worked ….............................................................................................................................................. .Now today, I learned I had won 2nd place, only a hundred-fifty or so below 1st place. Had I know this, I would have kept trying. ............................... ...................................................... ..................................................................... The past three weeks have been very frustrating. I cannot even go back to get any other info now! ..What can I do? I do have my Candy Crush App ID Number, but WHO in King Care/Support can I contact and HOW can I contact them?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?