What kind of candy do I have to collect in the popsicle planet in candy crush

Options

Answers

• Denise_Biddle
    Denise_Biddle Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited June 2018
    Options

This is the second time playing popsclic planet and I have the same problem, I got 50 coloured candy and nothing more, other players on the score board have 100   So what we I have to collect to get more coloured candy , this is getting frustrating as we don’t know what we have to do here 

June 7th , 2017. this second time for this challenge. Nothing has changed.Same here. This has NOT been solved! Still having problems. STILL stuck with only 50 chocolate bombs. Meanwhile we play, do not get credit, Do not move on either, even though we are rated within the top 10. Explanation needed
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Mitzie, yes they are correct by telling you to come here.  I am just the messenger (King Superstar) and I volunteer my time here on King Care trying to help with the issues and if it's got a lot of posts about a specific issue I escalate to a King Admin who notifies the studio.  Unfortunately, we have no control over how long it takes to repair.  I suggested that they take all challenges off the board until they fix them but if you are still seeing that challenge I guess they didn't take my suggestion seriously enough.  Hang in there and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

By the way, I have started a Facebook group so if you have a Facebook account and play the game, you might be interested in joining the group.  It's called "Candy Crush Saga, Soda and Jelly" and we hope to enjoy each other's company and if there is a glitch that we all seem to be experiencing then we can then start a new question here and everyone can add their comments.  The more comments they see the quicker they are to move the issue up.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Carl, the challenges are not working and King is trying to fix all of them.  I asked them if they could take the challenges off the board but so far I guess they are still there if people are still saying that they are having trouble with them.  Please refrain from trying them until they find a fix.

• Mitzie-3
    Mitzie-3 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

If it’s not fixed then why is it some people on the score board have 150 color candy and others are stuck on just 50 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Mitzie, those numbers can't be accurate if the challenge is not counting the candies at all.  I don't think anyone is able to play the challenge because the counting doesn't register so if you see 150 it's not accurate at all. 

• Mitzie-3
    Options

Hi Mitzie, those numbers can't be accurate if the challenge is not counting the candies at all.  I don't think anyone is able to play the challenge because the counting doesn't register so if you see 150 it's not accurate at all. 

Well I have 100 now and I don’t know how I got it and I’m in second place even though I get nothing for second place and another player on the score board has 250 , it just changed late yesterday afternoon , but I still don’t know what I need to collect , I can send a screen shot
  • Denise_Biddle
    Denise_Biddle Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi Mitzie, yes they are correct by telling you to come here.  I am just the messenger (King Superstar) and I volunteer my time here on King Care trying to help with the issues and if it's got a lot of posts about a specific issue I escalate to a King Admin who notifies the studio.  Unfortunately, we have no control over how long it takes to repair.  I suggested that they take all challenges off the board until they fix them but if you are still seeing that challenge I guess they didn't take my suggestion seriously enough.  Hang in there and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

By the way, I have started a Facebook group so if you have a Facebook account and play the game, you might be interested in joining the group.  It's called "Candy Crush Saga, Soda and Jelly" and we hope to enjoy each other's company and if there is a glitch that we all seem to be experiencing then we can then start a new question here and everyone can add their comments.  The more comments they see the quicker they are to move the issue up.

I have a question then, I would hope that we will not be penalized and sent back to previous planet, seeing the game is not working. Again I am not getting any credit for my chocolate bombs.
  • ashton.niekerk
    ashton.niekerk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Wrong challenge 

Every other challenge except popside planet is working

Popside planet is the priblem

• _Elsa_
    Options

Well I completed Salty Planet and it said that I am now at Popsicle Planet with the rest of you.  So if and when the challenge starts again I will keep my eye on this planet to see if it's still a glitch or not.  I know that the studio is aware of this but when it will be fixed, that I don't have the answer yet.

• Mitzie-3
    Options

Wrong challenge 

Every other challenge except popside planet is working

Popside planet is the priblem

Apparently it works for one person every time , on my scoreboard some one has 300 color candy , I just checked , I’m in second place with 100 , don’t know what I did to get it, everyone else has 50 , dames scores as the other two times this event was posted

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?