I was given 1 hours of free play which would include 1 hours on continuous play.

Options
Caz-2
Caz-2 Posts: 9 Level 2

One hour of continuous play won but only lasted for 5min. Why does it do this to me all the time. Even on my table and phone it does the same. Never do I get the full hour of play.... Can someone tell me why please. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,784 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Caz, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here on King Care.    The unlimited free lives is not working properly and has been reported to the studio.  Instead of getting the entire time the players wrote that after 5 tries it disappears.  They are trying to resolve this now.

• Caz-2
    Caz-2 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi Caz, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here on King Care.    The unlimited free lives is not working properly and has been reported to the studio.  Instead of getting the entire time the players wrote that after 5 tries it disappears.  They are trying to resolve this now.

So its now been a very long time since this started happening. Is it now fixed cause as of today it is NOT fixed. Why cant they fix it. I need to get about 100 hours of free play the amount of free time I have lost.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?