Level 3473

Options
PKSDYORK
PKSDYORK Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm stuck on 3473. Any advise will be appreciated.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited June 2018
    Options

Well hello there PKSDYORK. The only thing I can offer is a video showing how it is done. Some levels take so much time and effort (and patience ahah), so I hope you can crush it soon. Good luck to you and thank you so much for writing to King Care!

Here is a video for 3473 

• Elaine_Wilkinson
    Elaine_Wilkinson Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

another level thats had moves cut, the video you so kindly showed has 16 moves NOT 14 that its been cut too !!!!!, all you can hope for is a lucky board...too many levels like that these days.....its not so much fun anymore, more like stressfull lol !!! 

• Gerdien_Verbiest
    Gerdien_Verbiest Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

In The video iT is easier. In my level there are more blocked Stones. IT is impossible to do.

• Spase_Sofrevski
    Spase_Sofrevski Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

same story to evry hard levels. stop change levels. this game is not the same for all players.  STOP CHANGE LEVELS YOU IDIOTS  . you lose players

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Spase while we welcome all players to express themselves, whether it is a problem or just feedback, we ask that you refrain from using such language and insults at the other players, towards the SuperStars and/or Moderators, or towards King itself. Such language is unacceptable and continued behavior may result in a player being excluded from the Forums altogether.

In other words, watch how you say things. I used to say the same kind of things as this and I got chewed out from one ear to the other and from the top of my head to my little tootsies for it. Now I am a SuperStar, working closely with King Moderators and to some degree the King teams themselves, and I can tell you that it seems like they are just trying to tick players off by messing around with the levels (and I have even "yelled" at them for this myself) but it isn't that at all. It is hard to strike a balance between what some players deem to be too easy and to be too hard, and getting it where everyone will be satisfied is darned near impossible. They try their best, and they DO listen to all feedback. You can trust me on that! Just be nice and polite, and try to take a breath before you post. I am working on this myself. :) 

I hope you have a nice day, and I will pass this feedback on for you gladly. Thank you for taking the time to write to King Care!

• Al_Puma_III
    Al_Puma_III Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2018
    Options

Well hello there PKSDYORK. The only thing I can offer is a video showing how it is done. Some levels take so much time and effort (and patience ahah), so I hope you can crush it soon. Good luck to you and thank you so much for writing to King Care!

Here is a video for 3473 

I've been stuck on this level as well. The attached video shows 16 moves available while I only have 14 and it's considered a hard level. I'm barely able to break through the upper third of the board before running out of moves. The mystery pieces, when matched, often turn into blockers of some sort. On quite a few occasions the board shuffles the pieces to the point where I don't have any options for moves and the game ends itself while I have moves remaining. In addition to the licorice covered in jelly there are layered pieces that are wrapped in licorice in the middle of the board that are nearly impossible to clear. Please make some adjustments to this level as its seemingly impossible to pass. Thank you.
  • Fumorati_Fu
    Fumorati_Fu Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Here is a video for 3473 

This video is much easier than now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?