Help

Options
Michelle-69
Michelle-69 Posts: 11 Level 2

I had to replace my phone yesterday.  My Candy Crush Saga is linked with Facebook and everything was backed up.  However, upon starting up my new phone and logging back in, ALL my progress was gone.  All my boosters are GONE!  I have been a loyal player, and have spent hundreds of dollars on this game.  If you tell me there is nothing you can do, that's going to be it for me.  The levels get so hard, you can't get through them without using many boosters.  I have zero.  Why is this happening? Please tell me you can fix it.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Michelle, you will have to follow this link Lost Levels for help with that. There is also a link for more help on the bottom, if you need it. Thanks for writing and have a good day.

• Michelle-69
    Michelle-69 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Michelle, you will have to follow this link Lost Levels for help with that. There is also a link for more help on the bottom, if you need it. Thanks for writing and have a good day.

That does not help. All my progress/game play was saved through Facebook. It now appears my levels are restored but NONE of my boosters. Got an answer for that I hope?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?