I can only send lives to the 2 facebook friends that are above me in Candy Crush. Help

Options
Tori-3
Tori-3 Posts: 5 Level 2

I can only send lives to the 2 facebook friends that are above me on Candy Crush Saga. I cannot send lives to my other facebook friends although i can ask them to send me lives. They will not continue to play with me if i cannot return the favour and give lives back! 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

• Tori-3
    Tori-3 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

I still cannot voluntarily send lives to my friends, they have to request a life. This is incredibly frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?