Qualifying for the final round to earn my yearly supply of gold bars

junky
junky Posts: 45 Level 2
edited January 3 in Discussions

Ok King CC here is the problem. I am on level 9394 busting my fingers to win these levels so I can win a year supply of gold bars in which that will be about 100 monthly. So I have won 17 races in a row.so now I am in the final round to try to get in the top 3 to be qualified for the gold rewards.So CC put one on me. My adds at the end of each game stop coming over causing me to loose. Also the last race I was in to get to the 18 straight race was so very difficult at winning I did not even have a chance. I was having to constantly ask everyone for a life. Well I lost out! I was in the top 10 in which that is no rewards to win. But not in the top 3. I really regret I failed to take a screen shot picture of all those in the top 10 in that race.This was a few days ago. The winner was on a level of 1000. REALLY REALLY!!! Go an research an pull it up , prove to me I am wrong. Also only 2 out of the 10 was up close to me. This is UNFAIR an some one needs to fixed this. Why aren't we playing with others close to us.All of their levels are so easily to be won I didn't even have a chance. Several was on the low graded levels and they was just mopping up easily as I was busting my tail to win . This is like the NFL Super bowl champs Chiefs play against the junior high football . Do you see my point. ??? Very unfair an disappointed in King selecting these low grade levels against me. If I was on level 1000 I would love it winning against everyone.

Junkys

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?