Reset my game to level 1

Options
Dave_Rich
Dave_Rich Posts: 7 Level 2

I requested this over a week ago and was assigned Ticket #7061898.  The response email instructed me to confirm my desire to reset everything withing 3 days, which I did immediately.  Then I got a couple more messages saying if I don't reply, my ticket will be closed with no action.  I replied 10 times!  Still nothing.  My phone, tablet, and PC are all linked to my FB account.  I have completed all levels, so am not competitive in any competitions, and the game has become boring.  PLEASE reset my account!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Dave, King cannot reset your game to level 1.  The only way that you can start the game from the beginning is not to play through Facebook or the Kingdom but then your progress won't be saved. 

• Dave_Rich
    Dave_Rich Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi Dave, King cannot reset your game to level 1.  The only way that you can start the game from the beginning is not to play through Facebook or the Kingdom but then your progress won't be saved. 

Not true. They said they would and that I just needed to reply to the email. But they never confirmed receiving any of the TEN emails I sent them in response.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?