⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Mr. Snappy’s Garden

Marianne_Simpson
Marianne_Simpson Posts: 35 Pro Player 👑

Why are 32 levels required to be completed in about 24 hours or so in order to win a prize?  Since I have leveled up to Level #92, and only have the new 15 levels today on mobile starting with 3486, it is impossible to complete your challenge.  So many of your players are just like myself and anxiously await new levels to be downloaded.  What were you thinking? Should we slow down?  

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi Marianne, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I'm not really sure how Mr. Snappy's Garden works.  I just did a search here on King Care to see what other players are saying but not much information.  I am going to check on Google - brb.............. a couple of videos but no comments on how it works.  I'm going to forward your message to a King Admin and maybe she will give me some idea of how it works.

• Marianne_Simpson

I understand how it works as one must complete the required levels to receive the bonus listed.  However, my question was why excessive levels must be completed in order to play.  I always finish any new levels the same day they were downloaded.  I believe Mr. Snappy’s Garden is being discontinued.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hello Marianne- Thanks for the feedback, this feature is currently in test mode. You are right that you need to play the *last level available* in your progress, and each time you *win* or *fail* (you must fully play the level) that counts as 1 attempt towards your booster growing. 

We always love to hear feedback on our features and I am always happy to pass these comments on. 

Thanks! 

@Thanks Elsa for passing on :-) 

• Marianne_Simpson
    edited July 2018

I understand the rules of the game; however, the levels required to complete the challenge are excessive.  It should be no more than 15 and never 32.  I have completed Level 3530 on mobile & waiting for new levels on Wednesday.  I have leveled up to 94 and been playing 5+ years.  My request is that no more than 15 levels should be required to complete the challenge.  Otherwise, many enthusiasts such as myself cannot play.  Do you understand?

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Thanks @Marianne really useful feedback, I will pass this on to our team :-) 

• Marianne_Simpson

Mr. Snappy’s Garden just reappeared, but it needs 32 levels to complete the task in 65 hours.  Impossible as I have completed Level 3635 on mobile.  There are no new levels until 2 days from now.  The most levels that you release weekly are 15-30 levels. I told you this months ago, but your test must have failed.

• Sue_Arnason
    Sue_Arnason Posts: 10 Level 2

Mr. Snappy’s Garden just reappeared, but it needs 32 levels to complete the task in 65 hours.  Impossible as I have completed Level 3635 on mobile.  There are no new levels until 2 days from now.  The most levels that you release weekly are 15-30 levels. I told you this months ago, but your test must have failed.

I need new levels also...very frustrating

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?