level 3584

Options
Linda_Mossing
Linda_Mossing Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Elsa, would you please add my name to the growing list of disgruntled CC players for this level. They've gone too far in cutting back the number of moves. Impossible to win. Thanks :-)

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes Linda I will add your name to the list.  I can tell you that King has changed a couple of levels because of these lists so hopefully we can look forward to them doing less changes in the future.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes Linda I will add your name to the list.  I can tell you that King has changed a couple of levels because of these lists so hopefully we can look forward to them doing less changes in the future.

• Diane2016
    Diane2016 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

There are only 15 moves but the youtube videos have 27!!!! I'm not sure if this means that they changed it from 27 to 15 (making it impossible) or if I'm playing with an older version and it will be increased to 27. It is incredibly annoying when they have totally unrealistic numbers of moves.
  • Linda_Mossing
    Linda_Mossing Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Elsa, they changed it to 25 moves!! Thanks for your help :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?