We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Daily Reward Calendar

Lenna_Newport
Lenna_Newport Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing Candy Crush for years and have never had a Daily Rewards Calendar and had no idea it even existed until seeing someone else’s account.  Why don’t I have it?

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Hi Lenna, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? Do you mean the daily spinning reward?  Or the 7 day daily calendar?  Have you started seeing either since writing this?  

• Kim-35
    Kim-35 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Lenna, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? Do you mean the daily spinning reward?  Or the 7 day daily calendar?  Have you started seeing either since writing this?  

I asked this same question a year ago and never received a reply. I get the daily spin, but have never had the daily calendar. My friends have had the daily calendar for over a year.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?