Candy Crush level 171 issues

Hiya,

ive read online that Level 171 in supposed to give you 35 moves to complete. Instead I’ve been given 12 moves to get 10 stripped candies which is impossible to complete l. Is this a bug? I’ve seen a few posts where people are experiencing the same problem 

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hello Georgia,

Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube.

The amount of moves have been lowered on some levels but when that's the case, the level difficulty has also been tweaked to make sure the level remains doable. 

I hope this makes sense. You can see more info here.

Thanks for posting!

Mia

• Salpi_Sarah_
    Salpi_Sarah_ Posts: 1 Newbie

The number of moves for this level is absolutely unreasonable !!

• Georgia_Talbot
    Georgia_Talbot Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello Georgia,

Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube.

The amount of moves have been lowered on some levels but when that's the case, the level difficulty has also been tweaked to make sure the level remains doable. 

I hope this makes sense. You can see more info here.

Thanks for posting!

Mia

Hi Mia ,This is an absolute Joke. Yes the level has now been marked as difficult but how am I supposed to get 10 stripped candies from 12 moves ! It’s impossible and clearly a scam for CC to force users into buying boosters . There are various post with users having the same issue and I cannot see how you believe it’s reasonable and doable for a level that’s moved was 35 to be almost cut to a third

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?