⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Everytime when I finish a level and receive a booster, the board freezes.

Options
marygor
marygor Posts: 0 Newbie

It is for the third day now that I can't go on playing. When I finish a level and get a booster, the board freezes so that I have to shut down and reload. I am playing on pc, Chrome through Facebook. Please help !

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi marygor, no one has yet reported this through a browser.  It has been reported quite a lot with Windows 10 crashing.  I am going to keep my eye open to see if this might be more than just a Windows problem.  Thanks for letting us know.

• marygor
    edited September 2018
    Options

This is going on since the Buddy Challenge started and I also have it on Mozilla, so it is not a Windows problem !! I don't want this Buddy Challenge, don't want to play with an unknown person that I didn't gave permission to show up on my desk. Sharing my photo and name to strangers outside of my Facebook friends list - is against GDPR regulations here in Europe !

• _Elsa_
    Options

I hear you and Barry posted in another message that he has already reported this.  Unfortunately or maybe fortunately I am just a volunteer that comes here to help answer the questions.  Then I turn over the glitches and things like this to a King Admin who then turns it over to the studio.  I know that she has repeatedly reported the Buddy Challenge but I am not privy to what they plan to do about it.  But thanks for writing here.

• marygor
    Options

This freezing issue is not a Windows problem because I also have it with Mozilla.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi marygor, you are the first person reporting the freeze on a browser.  I will keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this on a browser.  Thanks for letting us know.

• Mary_Banman
    Mary_Banman Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Its doing that to me as well, chrome windows 7

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Same here. Every time I get a space ship my game freezes and I have to refresh. Such a pain as I have to scroll back to get to where I want to play, which is not always the top level. I don't lose anything but it's wasting lots of time and wearing out my scrolling finger! Windows 10 on Firefox.

• marygor
    Options

Its doing that to me as well, chrome windows 7

I am using windows 7 too.
  • marygor
    Options

Hi marygor, you are the first person reporting the freeze on a browser.  I will keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this on a browser.  Thanks for letting us know.

Hi Elsa, as you can read I am not the only one having this problem. Please, fix this because it doen't make fun playing.
  • José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited September 2018
    Options

Same thing is happening here, Windows 7, Mozilla Firefox. Game freezing after finishing a level, the helmet shows but not the "Sweet"-button. Have to restart the game each time when I'm still filling the helmet. Please fix.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?