Candy Crush won't load completely.

Options
diannebee
diannebee Posts: 3 Newbie

ID: 1013438134  I try to play CC, but it just stays on the loading page.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi diannebee, are you saying that you cannot connect to Facebook?  If so, a lot of players had this problem during the weekend and I will be handing over this information to a King Admin in a bit and she will let the studio know about this.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting this and really sorry for the inconvenience.

We will need more info in order to be able to investigate further. Could you please let us know which browser you are playing on? Does it work when you try on another one?

Thank you very much!

Mia

• diannebee
    Options

Hi diannebee, are you saying that you cannot connect to Facebook?  If so, a lot of players had this problem during the weekend and I will be handing over this information to a King Admin in a bit and she will let the studio know about this.

No - I get on facebook fine. But I can't play the two games I play. One King and one a different brand. I CAN play offline (but still using my facebook login) on my pc. Weird...
  • diannebee
    Options

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting this and really sorry for the inconvenience.

We will need more info in order to be able to investigate further. Could you please let us know which browser you are playing on? Does it work when you try on another one?

Thank you very much!

Mia

I've tried on Firefox and on Google Chrome. Neither loads. I'm about ready to go in and try again.... nope. Nothing. Stuck on 'Loading'.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?