⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I am on level 2138 on candy crush saga, for some reason I only have 20 moves when I've researched th

Options
Laura_Russo
Laura_Russo Posts: 1 Newbie

I can't seem to win level 2138  because I only have 20 moves when I looked at other peoples game of the same level they have at least 45 moves     I can never pass this at 20 moves   

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Laura, I am sorry you had to wait for a reply. 

Are you still stuck on this level? King often tweak levels after release, but the videos you see are usually made when the levels are first released, so will sometimes have been changed since but the videoer doesn't realise. That's why they are changed as King do not make most of the videos on external sites :)

• 2kidrens
    2kidrens Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Laura, I am sorry you had to wait for a reply. 

Are you still stuck on this level? King often tweak levels after release, but the videos you see are usually made when the levels are first released, so will sometimes have been changed since but the videoer doesn't realise. That's why they are changed as King do not make most of the videos on external sites :)

Still impossible to finish in 20 moves
  • aav52
    aav52 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Doesn’t sound like king games is listening, 20 moves not enough!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @aav52,

You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/246404/level-changing-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends-or-as-on-videos#latest

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?