Level 171

Options

Answers

• Orkun_Evren
    Orkun_Evren Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hi Orkun, I am just the messenger and was told to give that notice.  I agree with you and everyone else that dropping the number of moves like they have been doing is just not right.  As a volunteer, I am told that they test the levels before they are released by randomly choosing players to try them.  I actually was one of those random testers just for one episode.  They monitor these players to see how difficult or easy the levels are and then they "tweak" them upon release.  Then if they see that too many players are having difficulty they might tweak it again.  Before Activision bought them out, I liked that game much better than this.  They never changed the number of moves.  Yes they were difficult and very challenging and some players would be stuck on a level for weeks but it's much different now.  The studio is trying out different things such as challenges, and new blockers and I was told that the number of players still playing the game has increased and not decreased as we are all thinking.  I am not privy to that data but figure with millions of players, we are all addicted, with the exception of a handful that actually do give it up.  All that I can do as a volunteer is help the players here, report glitches to them and report back to the players here with their responses.

Hi Elsa, thanks for you reply and effort. Actually worked out the trick to it and finally got through but I think the developers are setting some extreme targets. Level 188 you get 12 moves to clear 38 jellies. That is now the next hurdle. I was originally a lot fighter in the game but for some reason my game reset early this year and I started from scratch. Doing it the second time around I am sure there are a lot more hurdles built into it. If they want to keep players they will need to drop it back a notch as this should be enjoyable and not be made a chore. Otherwise it’s the best way to make people lose interest.
  • Nicola_Keen
    Nicola_Keen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here.  Thinking of giving up..

• Sarah_Liu
    Sarah_Liu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the very same problem. Very frustrating to not being able to pass this level. Please help 

• Sarah_Liu
    Sarah_Liu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey guys, thank you for writing us here at King Care. This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends  I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin.

Despite all the complaints, is someone ever gonna do something about it?? You keep saying that you’re getting back to them about the issue , but no actions have been taken to solve the problem. It is really frustrating and i am really thinking of uninstalling the app soon if it doesn’t change.
  • Billy_Bob_2
    Billy_Bob_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Sorry, Elsa, but we all know what the real reason is for fewer moves, making near-impossible levels. $$$$!  Buy more boosters. Make them more profitable. 

• Sydney_Braden
    Sydney_Braden Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Just wanted to add I am currently having the same issue. Literally about to delete the game because I've been stuck on the same level for almost a week now.

• noener
    noener Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I don't mind spending money but this feels like forcing the players to spend money. Such a shame

• Geri_Sullivan
    Geri_Sullivan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Stuck on 171 for days. I’ve wasted so many boosters trying to move on. The fun is gone and you’re losing me. 

• Aimee_Walters
    Aimee_Walters Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same problem.  Ridiculous.

• Chen_3
    Chen_3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

After spending 4 days and countless tries I am about to uninstall the game. It was fun while it lasted but seriously... 10 striped candy in 12 moves when I even get "no more moves" and all the candy get rearranged 2 times? There is seriously something wrong with this level and I am not going to spend all my boosters on this level (it's useless anyway).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?