⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

all my lives are gone !!

Options
Binaki_Garden
Binaki_Garden Posts: 7 Level 2

all my lives have disappeared, I had more than 130 stokees lives in "your messages" that my friends send me, they all disappeared while my game was open, I then updated but there was nothing 0, why ??? levels become more and more difficult and my reserve served me well, I play on facebook I am at level 3755

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Binaki, your translator is very good!  I don't know why you keep losing your lives but I haven't really seen other players reporting this yet.  I will keep my eyes posted here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.  It really might be a new glitch starting.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Binaki, where are you playing the game - mobile device or computer?  If on mobile device, all lives and boosters are saved to your device so any crash or operating system update can make you lose everyting.  You can read more about it here:  https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-where-did-my-free-boosters-go-on-my-mobile-device

• Binaki_Garden
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hello, I play on computer

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Binaki, I haven't heard of this happening before on a computer.  I don't think that King can reimburse for lives.  I will keep my eyes open for the next couple of days to see if this could be a new glitch starting.

• Binaki_Garden
    Options

thank you for your answer, I assure you it's quite surprising, to see written 0 at once

• _Elsa_
    Options

Yes it had to be quite a surprise to see 0 but it doesn't take long to build them up again.

• Mindy_OConnell
    Mindy_OConnell Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

Yes it had to be quite a surprise to see 0 but it doesn't take long to build them up again.

why isn't this being investigated? Some players spend cash on this game and losing any progress including lives is super frustrating - And to get oh well they build up fast is unnaccepatable. They won't build up if it keeps happening as is my issue. Lost more than 170 and every day I get 25 or 30 from friends but they all disappear after I use some of them. I know of at least four other players who play on PC's that lost all there lives and I'm sure there are more! Opened a ticket with King and heard nothing yet
  • Binaki_Garden
    edited October 2018
    Options

Hello, and it starts again! all my life disappeared again, there were only 25, but hey, it's pretty annoying , I'm sorry, I do not speak your language, I'm using a translator

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Binaki, your translator is very good!  I don't know why you keep losing your lives but I haven't really seen other players reporting this yet.  I will keep my eyes posted here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.  It really might be a new glitch starting.

• Binaki_Garden
    Options

Good evening Elsa, a big thank you, I'm surprised to be the only one with the lives that disappear, since I have this problem, I only receive 2 to 3 lives per day from my friends, that's all, difficult to to play like that, to wait a long time before having a life, it's really disappointing, I try to play Candy Crush Friends Saga, but not a lot of players on it, to use gold to unlock, this new game with friends is not a success, it is very soft, not fast at all it's boring

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Binaki, I like this new game Friends much better than Saga because it's cool when Yeti throws out wrapped candies to help me clear the levels.  I play all 4 of the Candy Crush games so I go from one to the other and then get fed up and close the games for the day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?